Complete Response Letter Recieved

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2019 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She wants a package!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who doesn't?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be too overconfident. Go on LinkedIn and look at a position that you like. Check back in a week to see over 100 people have applied for that position on LinkedIn alone. Pharma is collapsing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been hearing that same shit since the early 2000s.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on! LJ sucked and did nada for the 88% to goal Aristada team and gets promoted. The whole hospital team is junk, especially the dumb nut cult who were tbms. 15 accounts and they only know the pharmacist. We have a kam team and it’s trash day on Hickory Drive. Todd put the HBM cans on the curb.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. The TBM's that were promoted to hospital reps are horrible. Complain about not being able to meet with any of the hospital personnel and blame managed care or TBM's not getting doc's to put pressure on the hospital to add. Hilarious really. Guess what? Hospitals have their own formulary and its not dependent on other "plans" or doctors that are community physicians!!! They have no clue how to work a hospital. i've been calling on hospitals for over a decade and I can't believe the TBM's that were promoted and are now my colleagues here. Their inexperience really shows and they won't be able to accomplish a thing for at least a year to year and a half. What was this place thinking? Get rid of them and give us experienced HBM's larger territories. The products here are not really made for hospital sales so we can handle the added geography and accounts. You'd spend less money on salaries and get more results. For goodness sake. I think one of the gals on my team calls on like 3 or 4 pharmacists total and spends most of her time shopping and going to her childs high school activities during the day instead of really working these institutions the way one needs to to get connections and results. Then I look at the KAM's and Managed Care Team and even the policy team who are all stretched so thin and having to coddle a cry baby hospital rep or spend time on a conference call with a FRM who is wondering if there is a way to get a PA approved faster for a single Vivitrol script at some obscure ACA health home. The vivitrol reps still don't see a need for the FRM's and Aristada reps are all just floating along on the rudderless Aristada ship. I don't think anyone could haver set this company back further then JR did even if they were trying to sabotage us. We need a big about face and start slashing these bloated worthless new positions.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAM team is about to get more head count. Policy money could dry up any day, too many eggs in that basket. Vivitrol reps are stuck in good old Pharma days and better get used to the FRM team because that is the industry now. Like it or not nobody owns their dirt anymore.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and fewer people are owning the stock. The best days of this company are behind us not ahead of us

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are obviously not a Vivitrol rep. Their jobs are nothing like big Pharma

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well why would we keep the FRM's if they were JR's idea and everything he did was wrong for this company? DO you think new leadership will listen to the field when we overwhelmingly say not only do we not need them but they are hurting our access which hurts sales??? I wish we never ever hired JR and made these stupid changes to the company. I'm going to start looking for another job .