Compliance Inteview (Urology)

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 29, 2016 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really no one more guilty than others. Notice how nothing is in writing on what people did, officially being let go. I stand by every territory was/is a misrepresentation. Did the managers know? Yes. For a fact they did, not just arbo though. Allocations were flawed for tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars per territory. Reps knew it, managers knew it. Is that and better than emails? How about all of the run away accounts managers told the reps to keep? That was for way more money than any email. Allergan was flexing their corporate muscle hedging on people being weak, and going away when they cut reps and didn't pay managers. When they hit individual arbitration on this matter they will lose. It's just a matter if people will see it through. I challenge anyone to find a policy that outlines why they did what they did. They don't have anything.

I know of specific examples across the country that managers knew about, EVERY MANAGER. No one is as clean as they think they are. We can lie to ourselves, that's one thing. But if you truly feel better than anyone that was let go, you're either in denial, or just not that bright.

Keep cashing that check every two weeks until it's your time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go for it...I agree it's time to take this issue to the next level.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone knew everything was false, so who do we blame. The first year was the only year numbers were correct than management knew the numbers were wrong so they made this huge scam. Than we promote Marc who started the whole scam, pay Richard off bring in Lori and Chris to take the hit for this huge scam. Fire 18 reps steal their money and punish managers and tell them they did nothing wrong but take their money. We had territories with 900k goals and tell everyone to keep quiet and act like everything is legit. We had others Arbo over 100k and managers said it's legit but those reps were not let go. To be honest the whole division should be let go or the compliance dept. and Marc should have been cut.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wheels are in motion. I advise all my colleagues to do the same.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lori is gone. Nothing else is going to happened.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think it's all over because Lori was pushed out. You are telling yourself one big lie or you are dumb and don't get it. Botox days are coming to a close. You will be a pill pusher if your lucky enough to have a job or you will be in the unemployment line. Urology is not making the company any money. Rapaflo has decreased since we picked it up, it sold more when we weren't marketing it. Botox can't hit the number and that's after taking the institutes out, we need allocations back to hit our numbers. Management knows we don't work more than 20 hours a week. I don't want to hear how busy you are and you need to be in cases because none of us need to be in a case because we don't have new users. Marc and Jeff are to bright to allow us to lose money for the company and keep us all around. I have been telling you that changes were coming and you kept saying no no, we'll get ready because much more is coming

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The time is now.......Whistleblowers Unite!! I have made some calls, you should too!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crawl back under your rock

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Urology is done they are merging us so we can teach neuro
    Botox and they will eventually have it in our uro offices ...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree, we are training the people who will be taking our jobs. One person give me a answer, why would they keep us. We aren't making the company any money, they know we only work 20 hours a week and that's with overtime and Shitaflo did better when we didn't sell it. So please tell me why they are going to keep us

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be prepared to sell Provenge.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buh bye Lori. Thank goodness you are gone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lori wasn't the issue. Everything that happened had its genesis years ago.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love for anyone to try to answer some questions.
    Who should we blame for the downfall of this division.
    Do we think the managers should have been penalized.
    What reps should have been fired.
    What reps should have been kept.
    How does Allergan look at us now and say it's over when they are asking us for fake allocations again.
    The biggest one of them all, how does Allergan get away with paying off the managers we all know we're cheating more than anyone with a huge severance so they can not testify against the company.
    Last , why the hell are we still here at this shithole of a company

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes she was