Compliance Issues

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2017 at 9:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've neither been told nor encouraged by anyone in this organization to promote off label.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prevaricator!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. I strongly disagree with many decisions that are made here, but I have not been told to promote off-label.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, u have. A company news letter stating that "Rayaldee pauses the progression of SHPT" and an email stating that "Rayaldee prevents hypercalcemia" are OFF LABEL. There is no clinical evidence that Rayaldee does these things.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the time KM encouraged a RSS to disregard HIPAA in front of a customer? I guess initials are OK now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So CP is the new hotline? How about picking the phone and calling Compliance so that they handle whatever needs to be handled? If you know of a problem and don't report it you are as much a part of the problem.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you fail to grasp is that activity on CP is inversely related to trust in management.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How else are you suppose to track every prescription on the handy dandy tracker the company is promoting that we use when we receive messages from the MAs telling us a prescription was sent in?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I should include this on my survey.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss my Saturday Coffee emails from KM. Most times they contain compliance issues (i.e. RSS told an "MA that all scripts should go through SP or OC and not retail"). I need to add more of these items to my Compliance folder on the company server.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are your plans for the Compliance folder? Are you just filing it with stuff to feel good about an imaginary victory? Are you collecting stuff to actually use against Opko in a lawsuit? Your message is vague; better if you know what you’re going to do with the folder. My guess is you don’t know.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Put another piece of paper over the patient's name and send it in.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL.