Compliance - Specialty Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2019 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly have crap SPs in your area.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this wasnt True how are these managers that made their reps use SP still here but the reps who "got busted" are still here?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely wrong in this case. Every company has a niche that they go after. They were definitely interested in filling Rx’s. Im glad that I wasnt tempted by anything like this is my territory, it would be tough to not justify using them. Regardless of direction it was obviously the reps that promoted this to offices. I believe that they had pretty good success doing so.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what you’re saying is that everyone is still here even though the reps got busted? This makes no sense.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can pretty much do anything you want here as long as your numbers are solid and JC takes a liking to you. Compliance is a joke. There is non compliant shit going on out in the field that is openly celebrated at meetings by leadership. As long as scripts get filled it’s all good.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your response is very much exaggerated. If compliance was a joke 3 reps wouldnt have been let go. Also “openly celebrated at meetings” is also a bit of a stretch dont you think?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you at the last NSM? JC put a rep from Texas up on stage for fifteen minutes to talk about how she works with her specialty pharmacy. Totally non-compliant. And if Compliance was serious about protecting the company, it wouldn’t just be the three reps who got canned. They would have gone after the manager directing their SP activities.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True story

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously dont know what is non-compliant and what is not. There is an absolutely huge difference between what was shared on stage and what was being done in Cleveland.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then they need to tell everyone what happened and why they were fired so we don’t flirt with the line. Clearly people don’t know the line

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Not at all different. We all heard it. Same shit as what they were doing in Cleveland. All approved with a wink from leadership.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 words only
    1. Karma
    2.Is
    3. A
    4. Bit**

Be careful how you treat people you might just 1 day need their help. :)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s a specialty pharmacy? Is that a restaurant for fried chicken and babby daddies?
    Stray to

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not be in the industry- you are not eligible for bonus while on a PIP. Read what I wrote- I never said numbers soared because the plans was lifted.

Sounds like you never made it past the first round of interviews.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck PIPs. Worthless “coaching” tactic that just means your ass is out the door in 6 weeks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s kind of the point of a PIPs. Performance IMPROVEMENT plan.
    This poster must be a Polaris TM. Don’t know your ass from your head.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coaching plans and PIPs are just tools to move your out. If you are on one it’s time to get another job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coaching reports and PIPs are good to weed out the useless Polaris team. Thank God Magnifica (a.k.a Rent a reps) came in to save their jobs...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest