Compound Cream Company maximizing profits

Discussion in 'Chronic Pain' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for 3 pharmacies across the country and ended up with a company called DocRx. They do compounds and other products. They paid out 25% but their refills were higher than most and their contracts with the payers like BCBS were national and they got more creams paid. Doubled my money from my last pharmacy. Give them a call at 251-342-9477 if you have relationships to get creams or have creams. They even have a migraine cream and creams that most people don't have.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found that Supreme Medical Solutions has paid great and they offer the pain, scar, wound, migraine, libido, gout, and a new sinusitis medication. They are licensed in every state but Hawaii. Another HUGE advantage is that they offer Genetic testing. One big advantage they have is the billing support so that your docs can bill and generate revenue on these patients. They have 100% coverage on Medicare and 85% on commercial. You can make a ton on the genetic when doctors make money themselves and we all know that practices are looking for extra ways to generate revenue. You can email Supreme Medical Solutions at the following address tisley at chartertn dot net.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tried several pharmacies, by far the best and biggest in the country is RxPro, they own 10 pharmacies unlike other companies that are just marketers who farm out scripts and don't actually own a pharmacy. They also have genetic testing and Toxicology testing. Do your homework, lots of shady small fry pharmacies/reps trying to gain business. I tried 2 local pharmacies before I FOUND THE ONE I LIKED, transparency is the key.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great I am seeking the best pain cream company to align with had some shady business dealings with the one I am with
    do any help with expenses

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supreme medical solutions is a complete joke and the guy doing the hiring is a total shade ball!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looking for a 55% comm. rate? I found 50% with HealthScripts but they have issues!......anyone??

7. CAS

CAS Guest

That is incredibly high for commissions for compounding companies. My company is currently partnered with Rx Pro which is by far one of the best in the country. Anyone that claims their reimbursements are 100% are completely lying to you, especially when mentioning Medicare and Medicaid. Health insurance companies will continue to swing the pendulum and fight to not pay out. My company Innovation Bridge is partnered with many different vendors and have an extensive product line. Visit our website at www.innnovatebridge.net. We are not a scammy business like most of the posters on this board. If interested in joining our company, please message me.

8. #8 Anonymous, Feb 12, 2015 at 10:29 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2017 at 8:00 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet website....looks like your doing awesome........lol