Compound creams?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Don't even try selling compounds. It's all hype. The pay is shit. Go into real estate or device."

And you know this how? Maybe some of them are actually legitimate.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you pharma reps are really stupid. I didn't believe it until this post. Don't know what else to say except wow! I'm device rep that makes 250k but this is too easy. You don't know unless you get out there and try..or you just wanna be a caterer with a company car and make 60k/yr. loser.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are so sorry to see this happen and we will keep you in our prayers regardless of what happens.
    Now is the time to contact Supreme Medical Solutions LLC as they have compounding with many advantages over the competition on top of paying a higher commission but other products & services that will make you unique and give you a HUGE advantage in these offices. For example they represent a GPO that helps these offices save 30% to 40% on their medical supply costs WITHOUT the office having to change distributors. What office that does procedures wouldn't get excited about that? Try 423-677-3336

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't believer everything you read...feds/regulators are taking notice to the abuse and are now moving to regulate these pharmacies. The abuse is ridiculous!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abuse? Like patients abusing OER? Please. Abusing a compound cream would be like patients going out and "abusing" V-gel or Lidoderm. Comical.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't ask for the business don't try selling creams.... Stay where u get your little base pay!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supreme Medical Solutions is a total scam. They will be shut down by the Feds. It's only a matter of time, Tom! We know you pay the best...haha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get the fuck off our boards you fuckers. no one wants to sell your shit cream.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this! First laugh in two days.

I HATE this thread.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you HATE this thread then don't even open it. ??? How stupid are you?
    I hate it when I get poked in the eye so I don't do it to myself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made $34,400.00 just last week in commissions!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your mom made that when she blew Larry. That's why they fired him. He used corporate funds for your mom's duties.

13. NYREP62

NYREP62 Guest

I have a real oppty for Endo reps with a true Compounding Lab. After all the BS you have gone thru in Big Pharma you deserve a real stress free oppty. Call me 917-406-6941 Sell for a gold standard Lab. Make well into 6 figures keeping your reputation intact. Do not sign up with any other compounding co without at least speaking with us. I am an Ex Endo rep and I truly care

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gotta be kidding me. You "truly care"? Gimme a break. If you cared so much, why don't you pitch in some of that big commi$$ion bucks from your "gold standard" compound co. and donate it to every sales rep who got terminated this week? Now THAT would show how much you "truly care." Until then, don't just post anonymously. If you are an ex-Endo rep, what's your name? Where was your territory?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$100 per script at the most.....stay away 1099 only.....total commission only

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ENDO reps cant sell

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away from Focus Pain Releif..joke, they pay like 90$/script while most others pay $200-$500/script

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any opinions of Dermatran?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When big Pharma starts to notice these compounding co's hit their bottom line I bet they'll throw some money into lobbying to shut them down with regulations. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened yet. Especially with ketamine being a main ingrediant in many formulations.
    It will be a shame once the regulations do come down... topicals are so much safer and such a better option for many patients. Just make sure you don't have all your eggs in one basket. Ie... Pick up some other lines to fall back on because its only a matter of time before big Pharma crashes the party and ruins this gig.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DermaTran looks ok but their 15% commission is on the low side.