Compound creams

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2013 at 4:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

I'm a new compounding pain cream rep. I'm just curious what type of doctors accepted the pain creams the most? I'm a brand new pain cream rep and have reached out to chiropractors and other pain doctors with no responses back yet.

I'm just trying to find out what works best for most reps that are earning really good money doing this. Did you go to the doctors offices in person, mail letters, call or email to get the best responses? I was told I can do this all online but they rarely seem to check email or any social media because their so busy.

I'd love your feedback as well as other successful reps, on exactly what worked for you.

Thank you,

New CPC Rep

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go work for Healthscripts where you can simply make the physician money by prescribing
    your creams and sell him shares so he can profit by ordering more creams from you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! I'll look it up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, no thanks. My Dr.s won't be happy when they are investigated for violating anti-kickback statutes. Wouldn't touch this scheme with a 1,000 foot pole.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought that too once I read what Health Scripts is about. I'm still waiting on feedback from everyone. What makes you so successful with Dr's. Is it meeting them in person that works the best. Do you already have relationships with them?

Thanks,

New CPC Rep

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that not a conflict of interest for the physician?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven't been on this site in a while and thought I would double back and take a look. Man man, am I disappointed. Pain cream died, came back, died and came back. Where are the sales people on this borad?,?! It's back again and you all are all on the tox bandwagon. Shame shame.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too bro. Took me a minute to find the right pharmacy though! You still busting on tricare???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell....... I'm open to any ideas on cream!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want pick up a compound cream line....who is a good company to partner with??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DPMed solutions