Compton gone

Discussion in 'Hologic' started by anonymous, Dec 1, 2017 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Didn't see this coming.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The email was very telling. Trouble in multiple layers of the organization. Aside from tightening the belt, I can't think of a significant accomplishment the exec team has made since they joined. They caught the wave at the right time and rode the momentum of a lot of things that were already in the works and caught some lucky breaks (especially in GYN division with competition pulling out). The water is getting choppy... could be a perfect storm brewing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post the email pls!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t keep track of all the changes. Seems they are promoting DSM positions to regional managers. Cutting RBDs. What is happening here? I just joined hologic 3 years ago and it’s been down hill since I started. Who is next?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably you. You may want to strongly consider getting the hell out of that place. If the writing isn’t on the wall I don’t know what signs you need. I can’t fathom being a sales rep at the company and not seriously considering my options. Unless of course you like being caught with your pants down. If they can get rid of 15 year veterans, you’re certainly not indispensable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so saddening to hear. Our products are great and we are valued amongst our customers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the real reason Compton is gone? bad results, dumb behavior, fight with CEO, another Stryker hire?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was told to fix international. It is more broken now than it was before he touched it. Game over.

China = mess
    LATAM = lots of whining for such a mess
    EUCAN = other than Holland what is this mess of a market?
    ANZ = Clusterfuck thanks to the ms scope investigation

Yet he got his golden parachute - 2 yrs salary, full vesting, bonuses. Good for ole Eric I say!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ms scope investigation?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

international was the growth story. What happened?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest