Concerned for my safety. Over age 55.

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2020 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There aren't even photos of older people, regardless of gender or race.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was lucky I made it to 62 but by that time I had thoroughly had it with that place.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we have a update on early Retirement plans due to COVID ? Especially in the Senior Representatives and employees with different disease states.
    Very Concerned On Safety.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is too busy freaking out about lost sales to think about anything else.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably something leadership is discussing. But, on the power point slide the bullet will say cost savings idea, not concerned with safety of our older employees.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since I turned the myI turn the big 5O I’m convinced the company is out to get me. I know they will get me eventually just like they will every other older employee trust me they’re going to screw us no matter what.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does early retirement work? Who would be eligible? All serious questions. If eligible, I would take it. 54 years old, over 15 years of service. What are the benefits offered as part of an early retirement? (Other than the obvious, of course.) The most obvious is that I could ditch my lying manager, who is just a horrible person.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully you can hang in there until 55. They will decide who is eligible and make offers. They’re afraid to publicly define eligibility because they know it’s a shitty place to work and are afraid too many people will leave and the business will be disrupted.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Magic # is over 55 and over 10 years of service. Don't take the buyout if you don't get health insurance

Everyone over 5 years gets the pension. THE ACCESS TO THE GROUP HEALTHCARE IS THE VALUE

12. Carly

Carly Guest

You must hold out to 55 to get healthcare that rolls into Medicate at 65. Although Biden wants it to kick in at 60. But if that happens the W2 deductions will be much higher. But that’s the excessive-taxing Democrats.