concur sucks a big ass

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its now in at AVG and it sucks like a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner - utter shite and takes the piss. But hey the finance folks are happy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP: This thread's title and contents are vulgar and provides no value to the great folks of Shire. Please remove. Thank You

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Concur.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. CONCUR rejected my claims for the 11th time for the past 3 months. By next month I might not be able to claim as it expires. Seems like it never want to reimburse in the 1st place

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Concur is garbage. I guess people on salary don't mind wasting time using this horrible app but commissioned sales people take it in the wallet.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been using concur for years and have never had anything rejected or kicked back. Maybe you should consider doing it correctly. Usually helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bravo! The folks that can't use it properly should be let go!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is BS. You aren't on commission and you don't have to pay business expenses. Concur is so elementary. If you cannot do expense reports you should not be in this field of business, or any business. Did you finish grade school?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the keys to concur success are:

1. Take the picture of your receipt right away.

2. If you can't find a receipt take a picture of your floor to make it think you have a receip so it won't reject your expense.

3. Be smarter than a doofus

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree I worked for Concur clients were called names customer service is horrible. I tried to make it better but company Concur I think they just don't care, once software is sold your company?? Good luck for getting any support! We have to create a case and then toss it around nobody cares about open cases we just called these poor clients dummies! Yeah this is concur and yes I agree from user interface the system is complicated! Especially if you want to itemize hotel charges! If your company didn't buy this feature another pain! So i agree Concur SUCKS. From a previous employee.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are funny

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I explain, your company probably didn't purchase Admin support, this means when your company bought Concur we supposed to train your administrators if they completed their training in general when you the user have issues you can get tech support from your company.
    Now if your admins are idiots and your company didn't purchase Admin support then nobody gonna help you.
    Some companies purchase Admin and user support them user can give us a call and we will assist.
    But overall Concur sucks.
    Previous employee .

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Concur is a dead company it was bought out in 2015 I believe by SAP GERMAN company. So SAP they have their own travel and expense software but Concur??? Too big too messy and what is best they don't give a shit about clients! I worked there so I know. People who work there are superficial I have no idea how they are still in business??
    So if your company gas issues with concur? Good luck I tell you we will create a case and this case will be tossed around by : I break it down.
    By somebody in india! Then if your company's admin calls? Guess what they need to think about time lap between US and in India to handle your case.
    Of course on concur side it's your fault you just don't know how to use the software. Customer service nobody cares nobody! When company implements stuff good luck I had clients yelling at me I was like OMG if I only knew more I would help!
    Concur inside is the big mess do not except us to provide great service, owner who found this program sold it out so NOBODY CARES RIGHT NOW.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can help you submit your report, I worked for Concur:) but I agree this software is not user friendly

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I AGREE! The app is just fine and we are tired of hearing baseless complaints from the stupid sales force! Concur is needed due to the expense account padding from many dishonest reps!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why did I spend 3 hours entering individual names when I have sign in sheets? Not to mention 3 months worth of receipts. I guess I’m just resilient.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pizza Delivery Boy Loser!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously so fucking stupid. Double the work. Fine I'll gladly take TOT on a Friday for this shit