Conference Call Lies?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was my manager the only one to give us some bull about a new product? Did everyone else get the reorg at end of spring beginning of summer but if you want to stay at Lundbeck there will be a place for you speech? I'm just curious...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes same BS. but I think re-org is not until Q 1 19

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not going to keep promoting Onfi after LOE. Also the sooner they cut, the fewer bonuses they have to pay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they about to over pay for another reformulated product. Just wait a bit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope to God you are wrong bout this! This type of crap is what happens when you have no real R&D department. You buy chicken shit products that nobody else wants.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are promoting Onfi until LOE, they need to maximize that asset, psych reorg first over the summer, neuro late fall if no new entity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes heard we MAY get new product but may be some movement of some Neuro into PSY division based on business potential. Well see what they say next week!! We are all tired of them saying new product- and it never happens

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going rate for new products, even crap ones, is 1 billion plus.

That’s like 10x more than psych brings in per year.

And with no CEO, do you think our small company is going to agree to spend that kind of cash?

Management is just trying to stop a panic and exodus. They will say anything to keep you until Onfi LOE, then turn around and hand you a pink slip.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro into the psych division?? Come on we on the psych side are completely overstaffed as well! Where do you think these positions they are going to slide you into are going to come from when the psych side is too big already? We have three sales teams not to mention 2 other companies selling the same drugs we do competing agains generics! Only way I can see this happening is if they go on a hiring freeze in psych. My prediction is layoffs on the psych side first - would agree with the above poster summer sounds about right- then and only then after onfi LOE will they reduce neuro headcount to size appropriately. And the reason we are spending so much money on this meeting where there is nothing new to discuss is because????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych reps not hitting goals will be on PIPs within 2 weeks of meeting. Get the job done or you are gone.

High performing neuros will then have option to slide over or leave.

Expect 50% reduction in sales reps by 2019.

Enjoy the meeting.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest