Conference Call ?!

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2018 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^This guy doesn't

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^ don’t be so miserable.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^Ok Buddy

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard that the meetings next week have a role play session on handling objections from people questioning Insys. The answer is to basically say “all the employees here are new and better. The people in the past are now gone”

^Toni and Colt both sit in silence and shit themselves^

I can’t believe these two jacktards are still employees.

“WHY CAN’T WE GET SUBSYS or SYNDROS WRITTEN IN ACCOUNTS!!”

^Everyone then realizes that the strategy is to actually send Toni in to represent the company^

“FUCK...well that makes sense. Can we demote him again?”

I’ll sell my ovaries if that douchebag gets one thing accomplished.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder what the messaging is re: the FDA complete response letter from Friday ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Colt and Toni would and will make a hell of a sales team at Rent-A-Center or maybe even Lids. They sure as hell won’t make it anywhere else in Pharma once the ship finally sinks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is barely hanging on. Taking bets on when it all end. My guess is end of Q3.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will end the first moment a doctor calls the FDA for the new million dollar idea to promote Subsys for use in Bone Metastasis

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My bet is before year end but Q3 is an excellent bet
    love the posts of some who defend this shit company and those koolaiders leading on all levels! Wow!
    If you are stupid enough not to be looking you deserve what's coming!
    RUN DO NOT WALK TO THE NEAREST EXIT!!!!
    Jennings/Pace/Saad - Purdue losers just doing an encore performance here lmfao!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I plan on retiring here in 10 more years. My salary,plan bonus is excellent. My manager is understanding and doesn’t micro us. The culture is fantastic and the company car is swesonme.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see what you're doing here.

And I like it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are we bringing in all of the Purdue flunkies. S and BJ failed miserably there and now they are trying to sink us in the same manner by hiring their buddies from that disaster. Sad but true.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they have nothing to lose. Not even a good reputation