Confirmatory G Code Trap!

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was told by my buddy that work for Aetna that the Confirmatory G Codes that CMS put was a trap to weed out the unscrupulous labs. They are investigating any lab that bills G0482 & G0482 more than 10% of their requisitions. They are also looking at labs that bill more G0481 more than 25% of the time. CMS says that G0480 should be billed no less than 75% of the time. The codes were kept as G codes so CMS could monito them. CMS is reaching out to private insurers about this and they are ll cooperating. CMS is gathering data to recoup money from labs that are not in the percentages above. This is bad news

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is good info. Thank you for posting, brother.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ignore this troll

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is happening. I have the letter that was sent by mail and every lab in the Maryland Medicaid program had to email Susan J. Tucker that they received the letter. I am not a troll I am the truth speaker. You are one of the crooks that will see revenues plummet and your lab paying back millions for abusing the top 2 confirmatory codes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

troll.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even a good Troll at that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you living underneath a rock? The Feds are coming after these labs and cutting deals to turn in distributors. The same people that exploited compounding entered the lab field. This is like de ja vu all over again. Don't be a fool, think about your family before you go down!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worse troll. hes sinking in Maryland. Prob worked for Ameritox