Confirmed each region laying off three more

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Oct 28, 2019 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*Here

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do dental reps not know the difference between you’re and your?
    Must be that public education in the Bible/coal belt.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen hear! Your a meanie. Respect our feelings!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else notice the number of names (TR's) specifically that exited last Friday on the teams post by C&P?

5. Holy sh/tb@lls! Skip selling and go to work on grammar and punctuation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Few reps and other positions.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES! The next wave is coming and I’m afraid I might be next. My manager has asked for me to come into the branch on Friday. I normally wouldn’t think anything of it, but he ask that I bring my laptop with me.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they get fired or leave on their own?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are done my friend. Better polish that resume now....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry that you were just cut. Best of luck finding something. You should drop that bitterness and focus on finding a job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, no. He'd have to be at work regularly or on the floor doing his job to be always watching someone.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be nice.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone on here actually sold $1mil in a calendar year?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only in copy paper and printing supplies.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. I'm just shy of $2.1mm this year. And is Benco 100% crap no. But agreed these are real issues I'm seeing myself out here. My question to the hotshots calling out those complaining, what have you done to help your peers? Just because they're not selling as much doesn't mean they're not your peer. But then again, as someone has said its dog eat dog so, I'll go into my next office here and sell them something, and when I come back I expect a witty retort to my post dammit. Or I can sit on my ass and just complain too. Look your going to get what you put out, Benco isn't going to give you much don't expect anything from the current leadership, so if you really want it grab hold and shake it into submission or find another job. I know I am.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldnt agree more. We are you’re piers.
    I sold $875 in 18’. I worked my tale off and was hoping they round me up to $1 mil to get an award. Me and all my peers had to sit their and watch all these other trs get awards and none of us got none.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, it's *peer, and round you up? Sell more! If you want to walk that stage and get recognition sell more. I've worked my tail off to get where I'm at. I know the feeling of almost making it, projects billing in the next year customers holding off to only buy either from a competitor or early in the new year. Grind. Ask for the sale. And yes there's always next year. Set a goal, forget about the arbitrary ones set by management, set one for you. Be aggressive, kick ass take names and remember those who were there when you were climbing not at the finish line patting you on the back. I've been there I wanted that stage so I went out and got it, it isn't easy, I may not see it next go round if I don't hustle in 20, but I'm going to hustle and not ask to be rounded up, seriously wtf?!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the ones who were offered a severance if they agreed to exit quietly and sign away their rights to work in dental again.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was at least one TR in the mix that was selling a few million. I think a lot of people are getting off the titanic before it hits a bigger iceberg.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is nothing but a shook beta, so he resorts to name calling. Much like he endured on the play ground as a child. Screaming words for attention.
    That is what shook betas from the west coast do.