Congrats to the HAE Team!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2018 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big congrats to Mindy for getting the manager role!
    Mark, Bob and Mindy! Go Viro Pharma!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Anyone worth a shit in HAE left this company long ago. The rest of us are just waiting for offers. Any HAE people that are at NSM are not good interviewers. This company is a poorly run, bad, big pharma company. Bye

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all dickless wonder.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

peckman is too touchy feely with his female subordinates. he’s inappropriate.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus! WTF. Gross

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody from HAE is staying at this dump. It should tell you something that people continue to leave despite this being a launch year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be ashamed of yourself, getting fired for consistently low performance and now blaming others. It is never easy to look straight in the mirror to see your own reflection. #reflectionmoveonnow#

Dave P is an exclusive club, solid person and leader!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAE truly a dump fest! Making territories like primary care now, that makes sense. What a disgrace of a move and crappy for patients and docs. Good culture my ass. Let’s plug in all Crapalta people to HAE Manager and rep roles who have ZERO experience. That also makes sense. Motivated, I think not. No one is!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up dave

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is an absolute shit show. Most of the mangers were promoted because they are friends with Molly. None of them are qualified. This division has been completely ruined by Molly and Paul and the denial is disgusting. You have lost 20 HAE people plus all your immunology people that can’t stand it here. You are told over and over the truth yet you do nothing to change it. You ldo nothing with managers that have clearly shown they are managing their entire team out the door even though they all are top performers ! The culture sucks get over yourselves! Oh and nice Christmas card in a onesie.. wtf was that? Was that a “marketing” idea.... thanks for the holiday gift .. not
    And by the way no one wants to go to dinner with leadership .... seriously ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Immunology sales may have bean great in 2017, but the culture is absolute shit. People are leaving in droves from all the immunology divisions. 2018 will be a totally different ball game.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is severely lacking within immunology. Molly runs everyone out of the company and Brandon can't stand sales. Two problems.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And another HAE Rep quits. Literally every week someone from HAE or immunology quits. Nice work Molly and Brandon. Just great

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will it take to turn it around? Should I come out on more field rides or do you want more personal calls from me?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Molly/Brandon. You are in over you heads. Take the KK route and step to the side. Collect a paycheck and just stop doing damage. Nobody is scared for you to ride with them because nobody cares what you think. What are you going to do? Fire reps? So you will have half of the sales force quitting and the other half being fired. We all have your numbers, so simply leave a message when we send it to voice mail. This company won't turn itself around until there is a leadership change.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbass, managing by fear and intimidation is so 90’s, so please. Do whatever the f’*#@ you want to cuz no one cares. Just look at all the lawsuits happening... F with us we F with you right back.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fear and initmidation tactics. Seriously? LMAO! So, 90’s! Ride with us, bring it! And also take a look at all the current lawsuits. People fight back nowadays. Eye roll.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who you are, ALL of you. Show some respect. I made my own way and you are jealous. We will see who gets the last laugh. One goes up, others go down. See you soon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please identify yourself