Congratulations on the approval

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 26, 2023 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How the hell did you guys get approval for all patients including those without diabetes? Good on you. Let the fight begin. We out number you. We will win. Lol. Seriously good luck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true, but most reps selling SGLT2's suck, so I am not worried.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great! Who covers it? Oh. Ouch, I’m sorry.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coats and Sluby are involved. It’s already DOA.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a 3 dollar stock for a reason! Bad leadership and average drug without coverage.good luck selling this dog

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the guy selling a 5th to market SGLT2 for a sub $3 a share company…Yeah, good luck competing against my well established product, and $435 a share company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re an idiot. No drug has coverage before launch. You’ll be surprised by the coverage in a month or 2

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, and take another hit off that crack pipe of yours. #Titanic

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So reading this board here’s the time line. they’re doing fake interviews and nobody will get an offer. Then once the offers came they were fake and nobody would actually get hired. Now that everyone has been working there for a couple months the drug wouldn’t get approved. Now that the drug is approved nobody will cover it. When the coverage is announced in a few weeks what will you say then? Get a life. It’s gonna happen

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job is nothing more than a quick money grab. If you’ve been in this business for any significant period of time, you know exactly what this is all about. Sanofi bailed on this product in 2019 for a reason as a co promote. Ride them for as long as you can until the shit hits the fan.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ghetto Pharma