Congratulations to Eric Van Oppens, Federica Conci for Novartis Korea bribing charges

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2016 at 3:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i want to reiterate what a previous friend wrote:

what kind of A USELESS SHITTY life do you have writing AND TROLLING every single post on a thread and replying to yourself YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

I wish EVO & FC great executive lives while you reply to this post from your shitty dirty couch

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hi Eric only you and your previous friend Federica can be dumb enough to respond like above

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really hope they find out who you are and sue you for slander. It must be pretty obvious who you are with your schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. At the very least you are obsessive. You are mentally ill.

Do you put this much effort into your 'real' job?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are able to comprehend the paragraph below, you will understand that there is no way to get any personal info from this website. It is 100% Anonymous!!!! So, feel free to say what you really feel.
    And BTW Go fuck yourself. Do you have anything to hide? You know the answer to that!!

We do not collect IP addresses of anonymous users, and seek to prevent our ability to determine whom you are when you post anonymously, or your exact location. Information You Provide Others Through Our Site A primary purpose of our site is to allow you to share information with others, including your opinions, facts about your workplace, and facts about yourself. Please be aware that others may use such information to identify you, despite your anonymous posting of such information. When posting under a Profile Name, an option allows others to see all your posts in the aggregate, or see a listing of all posts made under such Profile Name. Visitors to our site can also access and see the Bio Information that you choose to provide when you create your Profile. If you do not want us to store metadata associated with content that you share on our sites (such as photos), please remove the metadata before uploading the content.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay virgin just sit at home and beat off to cafe pharma

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please clean up your language before you get your mouth washed out with soap
    - Your Mother

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the first and not the last... My ex-boss was under BPO investigation, they interviewed me, and i have yet to see a slimier person than that interviewer. I was given a statement to sign which intentionally used obscure language to turn a testimony in favor of my boss against him. I refused to sign, and that put the HR manager on my case. After months of mobbing I finally found a new job after 8 years in Alcon. Better position and better pay. My colleague who took over for me only lasted a year before quitting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BPO are bloodhounds sent to sniff out anything against a potential target, usually an Alcon employee in middle management or above, whose position would suit a Novartis manager that is doing bad, but they don't want to fire. So they will focus on minute details of your transactions with your KOLs, your expenses, your travel arrangements, instead of realizing that some people's cars have a very different MPG compared to others with same cars, that people who never leave the office have massive bills for "lunches with KOL's", or that managers who are constantly under-performing get promoted (or rather moved) due to personal relationships with higher ups. Those are things that drive a company's sales down.

Good for you for leaving, I am out the door as we speak, found a company that appreciates the experience and knowledge I bring to the table. I'm sick of covering my managers ass, while she takes long lunch breaks, coffee breaks and cigarette all day. And leaves early. And is then praised for her "performance".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The two posts above were made by the same person; as confirmed by the time stamps.

So basically you replied to your own post and congratulated yourself.

Talk about going full r*****.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you BPO? F U!!!!!!
    NVS totally sucks

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be mad that you got busted.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right, there's no way two people would think BPO is a sham. Everybody loves BPO and they do good things. I am in no way pressured to type this by the guy in a black suit sitting across from me, staring at me and not blinking.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, we have a Sherlock on our hands. Scotland Yard not doing so well so you decided to work for BPO?
    The time stamp may mean people check the forum before they go to work, or they work in a different time zone, so 6 AM may be someones afternoon or lunch break. Don't know where the server is but for me that would be around lunch time (Europe). And we also think NVS sucks the big one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but I have to agree with the other poster. One post is 6:07 and the other is 6:18, around the time it might take to make the second lengthy post.

Yes, you were busted. Why whine about it? Oh, because it's another Alcon Asia crybaby. :rolleyes:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it make a difference if both posts are by the same guy or gal ? It still is true...
    Typical behavior of eric and his cronies(include roger in that) spending endless hours on finding inconclusive evidences and non productive activities.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The maturity on this thread is mind blowing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this how one gets promoted? Makes no sense.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excerpt from the Novartis 2016 Annual Result Press Release:

"Emerging Growth Markets declined (-5% cc), mainly due to weaker Surgical performance in Asia."

What an understatement.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will fix everything.

E.O.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are welcome

EVO