Congratulations

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 6, 2020 at 11:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Papa and Coyle. You have taken the premier GI company in the pharmaceutical industry, dismantled and degraded it, and reduced it to a shell of its former self. Our customers hate us. Patients can not afford our medications. And, as evidenced by the fact we are nine months without a president, nobody worth a shit will come work here. You should be proud indeed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe you should leave? They haven’t laid a single person off during this crazy time. I for one have been pleasantly surprised and impressed with how Josh has handled this thing. Count your blessings.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would I quit? I'm collecting full time pay for doing NOTHING! And the state I live in looks to be closed until at least July. I'll keep riding the train until it comes to a stop. Then, once our state opens back up, I'll go back to making "sales calls" on all my closed off GI offices. 2020 is fucked for Salix. Nobody is getting fired.

And don't kid yourself. This "kinder, gentler" JC is just as phony and evil as he has always been.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Josh mention the layoffs?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because you’re a little bitch, that’s why.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the little Magnifica bitch marching in lock step with his mentor Jabba Josh.

It’s OK little buckaroo. I know this is your first big pharma job since leaving Enterprise. You will learn the game soon enough. But you keep plugging along superstar. PClub is within your grasp.

I will be over here collecting my specialty salary while doing no work until the joyride ends. Which it will. And a third of our jobs will get cut.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe, you shouldn't speak to your employees like that!