ConMed getting bought

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, May 31, 2019 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is J & J back in the mix?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, SYK all the way. However, read Mike Matson's of Needam's call for Zimmer to buy Conmed, then MDT to buy Zimmer. Interesting read!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew Mike when we both worked at SYK. He and Needam have followed CNMD for years. With so many of the CNMD management being ex SYK guys, I wonder if Mike used his contacts and came up with something going on with Zimmer from one of them?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody wants this overpriced piece of shit

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Stryker trying to close the deal on purchasing Conmed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha awesome. All those low-quality cheap CornMed products you love, now at Stryker prices!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be great if Stryker bought conmed
    Just might be a better company then

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree ConMed on its own is disorganized and a bunch of people playing business. The products are low quality and junk. You can’t polish a turd and expect for it to be gold. Stryker buyout would defiantly improve the company profile . I suspect when the company does get bought out layoffs would be across the board.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure it's not going to be Stryker buying Conmed. It was just announced that Stryker's buying Wright Medical. Plus what would Stryker want Conmed for?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going to happen now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shock. Awe. Why would Stryker buy Wright medical when conmed has such absolute shit to sell?