Conmed shit hole company

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"It used to be a good company to work for."

Says all the people that have been there for over 20 years.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the title of this thread.
    I hear it all the time.
    Mostly in my head.
    But also, the old farts limping around knowing once they retire, they're dead.

Does it all have a meaning?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It IS that type of company. Nothing gets better. They keep taking benefits away, and jacking up insurance $$$$$

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Third tier company
    Alot of rep openings
    DSM pay a joke want chicken salad with chicken shit
    Crappy pay below standard
    Keep struggling in FLA!!!

Hire another inexperienced dsm struggle while companies kick their butts and do more in a large ciry than conmed does in the state

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dog

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yoùr DM's deserve SHIT pay, they pretend to work
    It's pathetic--I've witnessed it for years

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much everyone is only giving the bare minimum being we all get no compensation for hard work. The lazy procrastinators get the same wage as the enthusiastic fast workers. There's no motivation to care.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How was it, listening to Josh Wang and Nate Fuckert, at GSM. A couple of real geniuses those two are.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure about those two geniuses but listening to John Hart made me bleed from my eyes, ears and nose.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ruh roh raggy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

money.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The title says it all.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow....why are people so angry? Certainly it cannot be related to the fact that USA Largo jobs are being moved to Mexico where the pay per hour is One Dollar Sixty Cents per hour. The fact is that Conmed Largo moved our very profitable 10k pump to Mexico only to realize a 20% failure rate in the field. Nice one Conmed. Guess where the pumps are assembled today???? Largo.......They continue to move products to Mexico with hopes that they will succeed and be profitable for the almighty shareholders. No body gives a shit about the skilled hourly workers. We are all just numbers in the game of greed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon marijuana will be legalized in Florida. We aren't that angry. We wait patiently. Everything works out in the end. ;)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The title of this thread says it all.:D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The perfect definition of Conmed!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try working in Emea. We are the orphaned children- we have way less that you all do. You global idiots think you have it bad, try walking a day in our shoes with leaders like Laurent (I have no clue who we are or what we do£) leading the charge! What fucking Hope do we have!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your thinking about us in Largo you have a point. But have you ever been to Utica NY USA. There aren't any "Shit Holes" in the Congo, or Liberia, or the rest of Emea that compare to Utica.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we can agree: We all got it bad. Some worse than others.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is with sales leadership among all divisions all are in positions they should not be in and thus hire incompentence below them to keep their jobs!
    Shit begets shit I know several highly compentent sales leaders who have not made it past hr screening I know bc i have discussed the roles and what conmeds shortcomings are only to reaceive a call that they did not make it past the hr screeners

All these regional managers And directors and vp of sales are shit and will not hire good people who will outperform them