Consequences of poor leadership

Discussion in 'Virbac' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly PH, RD, and JVP did not possess the skills to manage this company through a crisis. You cannot expect poorly educated senior staff with a modest skill set to make prudent decisions when times are challenging. The consequence is that people loose jobs. In case leadership does not understand the human impact of a job loss, I will outline for you a few of the issues that arise when one loses a job unexpectedly.

• Anxiety regarding finances and medical coverage
    • Potential stress on marriage
    • Potential negative impact on children
    • Quality of life is impacted

PH, RD, and JVP, your incompetence have negatively impacted a lot of people in the past week. I hope that you think about it often. I hope you feel some shame regarding your performance. Sadly, I expect that the human toll never crosses your minds.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn't cross their minds. That's why DC was brought in. Take any burden off themselves. Hands clean. Executives don't care about the reps out in the field. That's true everywhere. We're just names on a paper. This isn't the Virbac that I signed on for. That Virbac was a fun and happy place to work. Sentinel ruined the culture here. This is Novartis 2.0.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those boneheads, aka the three musketeers, who don't know their heads and from their asses or the first thing about veterinary business don't give a rat's ass about anyone else. Hell, JVP bailed while he could and PH and RD, who should have been the ones let go, still have their jobs while many other undeserving and hard-working employees got laid off. Hey France, how about you lay off those incompetent jerks to save yourself some money and headache?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's like France said which bozos can we put in execs position to completely eff up the business in North America, and the genie pulled out PH, RD and JVP out of the bottle. Sentinel was the worst thing to happen to Virbac. Good job, clowns!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The French need to realize that PH and RD long ago lost the respect and confidence of many within the company. How do you continue to staff up, hiring for open positions and adding headcount in Fort Worth and the field when you have delay after delay, setback after setback at your production plant? It was like they were committed to the failed plan of PH regardless of the circumstances and reality. PH just kept doubling down and his leadership team lined up to tell him how wise he was. Well, his bet was a loser and it was the employees that paid the price.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The French were and are cowards. Many of our grandfathers died for these ungrateful sissies who were terrified to stand up for their children, women and countries.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amyone with half a brain should have seem PH's and CBM's ineptness a long time ago.

Look at how poorly the integration with Novartis was handled. The interviewing, choosing, offering job/pay/benefits was a complete cluster mess.

The original offers Carol thought was "great pay" was laughed at by the new people and refused. Then VB needed to finally admit it's data it's been using to keep the pay and benefits of VB employees artificially low was in fact a farce and step up to the plate with real pay and benefits (such as nice new cars for all the new reps)

Then the old VB people caug wind of this and got pissed the PH and CBM was trying to have two tiers of employees.

The entire process was a complete mess. It's at that point, people should have realized VB was in fact doomed to failure.

I have personally dealt with PH and have witnessed outright bold face lies. Complete, outright demonstratable lies. And he does it with a straight face.

It is a culture of third-rate leadership that couldn't get jobs anywhere else. Even Paul was not France's first - or second choice for the position. He was the only person willing to work for the pay offered as no other company would hire him, and no other capable person wanted the VB position as they could get jobs with 'real' companies.

No one should be surprised that VB is destined to fail. Does anyone really think even when product returns any vet is going to be dumb enough to start selling VB products again? Stop kidding youself. Even the products are second and third rate and the vets know it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey RH......sounds like the work environment at Aratana has not improved your outlook and positive demeanor too much. Move on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey - thanks Paul for coming on to launch personal attacks to deviate from your complete and utter failure. A perfect example of what you are focused on rather being half-way competent at your job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read a couple of books about this too... but this was a long time ago. Its a bit of a red herring, what you say.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well put. While talking with one of the HR loosers about one of my people, I saw on their desk a time sheet. They monitor the front and side entrance and keep track of people's time and then report on them. Someone took a lunch that was 10 minutes too long (I didn't see the name) and it had note that said "long lunch +10 Mins).

The mentality of management and HR in this company is pretty scummy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I bet they overheard a non-business related conversation in the hallway. We grow tired of your agenda.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) it was on their desk while I was talking with them and asked them point blank about it.
    2) "We" grow tired of you CBM coming on here and defending your malicious actions.
    3) I'm not sure what you think "my" agenda is, but this is my second post on this board and I didn't realize I needed to make sure "my agenda" of my two posts didn't offend you CBM.

Amazing you are so sensitive about the truth being spoken about you yet you don't change your behavior.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't care what you grow tired of. Don't like what we have to say about the incompetent Virbac management? Then stop reading the threads.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi PH. Thanks for visiting. Are you happy with your progress on destroying Virbac with your bungling team?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Struck a nerve?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny you're not saying that to the member of senior management who initially started whining on this thread.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I am.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, you get in a tizzy real fast when Virbac is rightfully critizised.

You're a Typical Virbac exec - blame the people telling it as it is and defend your incompetent management. So sad you're being allowed to destroy this company and you waste your time attacking critics rather than trying to save the company. It's actually quite pathetic.

Clearly you are are getting frustrated at all the threads and people calling out your true colors on this forum.