Considering abandoning wife and kids & debts

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2006 at 1:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious replies only please. Due to a terrible marriage, terrible wife and huge debt I am very seriousely thinking of leaving my wife and 2 kids next month. Here's my question; does anyone have any experience with creating a new identity? Any websites or books? Thank you in advance.

2. LabattsBlue

LabattsBlue Guest

I'm Batman.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need help. Don't do anything stupid like this. It will scar the kids for life. GROW UP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My buddy did it (he was cracked out)... Left his stay at home wife and 3 kids (1 of which wasn't hers) while she was with her family on vacation. Then he maxed out all his credit cards (bought himself a sweet plasma no joke), pre-paid for an apartment, called a lawyer and filed for bankruptcy. Complete tool. When he got up the guts to call her, she had turned the child that wasn't hers over to foster care. He called her "selfish". Fast Forward 6 months, they are back together.

I say you man-up, take your skirt off and find a real way to cope. We all feel like hitting the door once in a while. I could partially understand leaving the wife, but how can you quit on your children? Then again, if you are that weak, maybe they are better off without you. If you are seriously considering this, it speaks volumes about your lack of manhood and upbringing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering this for the last few years as well. Does anyone know how you can get a new social security number?

6. wow, this is a common thing i guess. i love my kids, but i think about doing this all the time. quitting the job, living off the land, walking the earth like Kane.

saying fuck you to anybody who doesn't like it.

7. bl4

bl4 Active Member

Geez what won't you people fall for?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Below is an EXCELLENT site that will give you all the info you need to create a new identity. Good luck and let us know how it turns out. I will be leaving my wife soon (no kids thank God). She has put of 60 lbs of fat since we married.

http://www.espionage-store.com/newidentityletter.html

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loompanics.com and PaladinPress.com. Google 'em. Search "changing your identity". But, seriously, go see a counselor. Maybe you're in a mid-life crisis or depressed, or on the brink of a nervous breakdown. Running away will NOT make any problems you have go away. It is a nice fantasy to think about though. What if you could get some help and work your way through this, then, in 6 months your marriage, job, kids, life in general is alot better...would you really want to lose that opportunity? Maybe you need a career change; learn to set better boundaries with people; need to file bankruptcy and start over fresh; maybe you need meds/counseling. Happens to all humans sooner or later in life. Hang in there and remember it may just be the holiday stress. Good luck to you and let us know how you're doing.

PS-The fact that you feel/think this way indicates you need to make some positive, drastic changes in your life...this is GOOD thing, not a bad one, it's life's way of telling you something's majorly wrong and you need to take steps to change your life into what you desire. Try watching the movie "The Secret" and read about the "Law of Attraction". Your life CAN and WILL get better! Perhaps you should hire a life coach as well. Happy Holidays!

10. Labattsblue

Labattsblue Guest

Put on a blonde wig and some purple lipstick (don't ask). Go to the corner of 42nd and seventh Ave. You'll see a small pizza place called Little Gino's. Walk in and ask for Fat Tony. When you see Fat tony tell him Batman sent you. He'll take you to a small storage room in the back. Proceed to play with Fat tony's balls and insert your finger up his ass. After that he'll get you whatever you want. Hope this helps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a serious reply: Filing bankrupcy and then filing for divorce is a LOT easier. Not the easy way, at all but all the way around (and on all parties concerned, and most importantly the kids) a LOT easier than just taking off and looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. Kids learn to live with divorce, but they will wonder for the rest of their life what happened, if it was their fault and look for you until they die. Abandon your kids and you will never sleep well another night and they will be fucked up for life

Bankrupy and divorce? Not easy but by next year at this time you will have a new life, the LEGAL way and be able to sleep at night. Think about it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster is right. There is NO easy way out of this bad situation. But the easiest is divorce and bankrupcy. The HARDEST is disappearing and creating a new persona. Dude, the holidays are hard. This is a shitty time of year if your personal life sucks, so just remember this - no matter what you decide, if you do things the legal way and make the best choices that you can, it will all work out okay in the end.

13. She wouldn't miss you. Kids might, she wouldn't.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say go for it man, you only live once and life is too short to be miserable.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont listen to all these assholes that tell you to hang in there and do it for the kids. Your bitch whore wife will ruin you, she will always have the advantage (especially with kids), and it will never get better. Why f'ing stay here? you tried to do what you're supposed to do, regardless who is more to blame (I'm sure you're not perfect) it didnt work, and now there isnt anything you are going to do to make it better and your wasting your life so she canlive in your stupid suburb, drive here oversized SUV, and go to the mall so she can be like everyone else.

I personally would leave and move out of the country and becaome an ex-pat somewhere (somewhere where they cant garnish you're wages because she will come after you). I would definetly make sure all your obligations to the federal government are taken care of (fed taxes and stuff so you can re-enter the country w/o federal agents waiting for you and only the feds will try to extridite you). Also, if you do it DO NOT stay here, all you will do eventually end up in the same situation, dude, you gave it a shot it didnt work, get out and live your life.

Unfortunately your wife will control the kids untill they are adults and she will make you out to be a villian, there is no way around this. It sucks for the kids but at least down the road you may be able to face them as a man instead of the f'd up loser this life makes us.

good luck, and all you fat fucked up golf playing suburb living pharmaceutical rep bitches shut the fuck up and do what you cow face wife tells you to.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very simple... you do this or continue this thought process you will go to hell.

Here is a idea. Get a substantial life policy and run your car off a cliff. When you have children your life is no longer yours.

17. AlphaMale

AlphaMale Guest

It that where he really is?

Anyway, back to the OP. If you were not going to leave the kids w/o a father and leave your wife to deal with the debt, I would say leave. Since I am preety sure the kids are 1/2 yours and the debt is at least partially yours, I think you must be a man and stay. Figure something out to get it OK.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angry Little Case Man learns to capitalize!....almost to the very end until his relapse into little case...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, if she has it in for you or she is just a rotten bitch you will never win. I have a buddy that got divorced (his and her fault, both cheating), had a crappy sales job, a bunch of debt just to keep up with everyone else and he went to Guadalahara (sp) Mexico. Granted, he isnt living the "American dream" but he enjoys his life, met a great chick, and lives his life without having to act like someone else to please everyone. He said shen he got divorced that he could stay here, bang a bunch of other divorced/25 yr old chicks, try to meet someone and then try again but he would problay end up in the same situation.

I dont think there is any right or wrong way to live life, just the right way for you. Unfortunately alot of people dont have the balls to figure it out, especially the people attracted to this industry.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good thing you're here to help us out with this stuff. I bet you're in the top 10% of your company, right?

also, thanks for adding to the thread