Considering Position here

Discussion in 'Patterson Veterinary' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I passed the exam and have an interview next week - from what I've read online this is a good company to work for. However, I'd like some personal experience from the reps. Would the adults in the group let me know what you think of the company? Is it a solid company to work for? Are your sales goals attainable? What is the salary range, is there commission, car allowance, etc - this would be a major career change for me, but one I think would be good.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In general, it is an excellent company to work for; I've been with them 9 years with no plans to move.
    How reasonable your goals are and how much support you get in reaching those goals is, of course, highly dependent on WHICH branch you are working for, and who your branch manager is. Some are wonderfully supportive and will bend over backwards for you; others will baby their favorites and industry friends and throw anyone else under any bus that comes along.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So which are the good ones?