Consultant, Territory Sales

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2014 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait I want to know more about this optifreight rep?? KM?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe she's an opti-Freight manager: CL.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only KM I know is an RM in northeast medical surgical sales. A real bag of dirty clothes as I would describe her. Not a nice person and not someone you would ever trust

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The character's name is actually Patrick Bateman.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And she's a snake

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any more news on these two lovebirds?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Under KM's watchful eyes the huge Montefiore Health System has dropped Cardinal as Prime Vendor. What a shame. Who is Krista gonna blame for this one? Jorge? Ricardo? Nieskens? Anthony P? Patti Erb? Wait, all of them were either shit canned or fled from her. But Jen loves KM so other scapegoats will be found. Karma is a B-ATCH, Krista, just like you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t Krista the product RD? How is she responsible for a distribution loss? That would be on the distribution rep/RD.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would think so, but sometimes the wrong people at Cardinal are scapegoated for another person's screw-up. . Who is the CAM Rep? REsign yet? But the product rep's numbers will suffer horribly, too, and isn't that Cynthia J for this IDN? This kind of loss can end a few careers, not just the CAM 's

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you twit, who told you CJ is the rep in here? Losing an account like Montefiore starts at the top but JP definitely has to be held partly liable b/c he has the high level meetings there w/ Charles and the rest of the idiots there. Please stop talking b/c you weren’t involved in any of the meetings there. Since Charles was put in there, he’s clearly had an agenda & CAH wasn’t part of it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tough break for Jim. Wonder if they'll force him out. Beware the wrath of the NE VP

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is so joyous about this huge Cardinal loss is that the Medical/Surgical RM will also experience massive sales losses ruining her FY19. Much deserved for this back-stabber. Karma has finally rewarded this deceitful, vile, cunning individual. As she has done to others, may karma now destroy her career.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma, Karma, Karma Chameleon (hats off to Culture Club)

Cardinal deserves only the absolute worst Karma as you've earned it in spades. Rapacious business decisions resulting in an Opioid scandal that has destroyed so many lives, hundreds of shameful forced retirements and resignations of mostly loyal and dedicated workers, puzzling acquisitions that have drained your coffers and now have boomeranged against you. (Wicked behaviour engenders really bad Karma). These are just a few reasons why your stock price has plummeted to almost half its all time high, which was not that long ago. Karma has also brought us all a gift in Charles. May many more of these enlightened folks continue to populate your IDNs and destroy your business everywhere. Yes indeed, you've earned what has befallen you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. I left Cardinal a time ago and don't even tell people I worked here. Too ashamed. This company drips criminality and the more I can do to separate myself from the Cardinal stench the better for my health. A little longer here and they would have either killed me or driven me into the nut house.