Consultants

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Old School Lateralized, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Why did we bring on these new shoulder consultants? A couple of them are just ego jerks and empty suits that have some axe to grind against their previous companies ( Right T B E..) Credibility is earned not bought. We have insulted the guys that got us here. Why?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cause your company sucks and no one wants to use djo unless they are involved.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ever bro. We own reversed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try, ZB owns it now. It is sad however that your reverse shoulder makes up more than 65% of all of DJO Surgical sales and Surgical is less than 10% of total sales for DJO. That's a big empty building outside Austin...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why are the big names in shoulder jumping on the DJO train. Surely it can’t be money. Edwards jumped from tornier for the technology I’m sure.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Where are we going? Mark?... come on man, this is bad

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are headed to greatness!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably heading to jail.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The strategy of paying surgeons to use their products and paying reps crazy comissions to convert business has to slow down at some point. Just look at some of the distributors and consultants they brought on not far from their home office.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like a whole new ballgame now. We are signing surgeons to wash their cars now. Not going to have a good outcome.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The means justify the ends.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Met a distributor who said he’s about to take over Texas. Can’t believe a company would entrust this guy with such a big area. I was considering coming on with DJO till I met him. Between paying anyone who will implant and then meeting him I really question the sustainability of the company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That jackass T B E is probably somewhere in the mix if Texa$ is involved. I cannot believe that he is in our inner circle.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More central

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does the guy in Indianapolis get away with his shady shit. Paying surgeons, using his construction company as a side gig to buy business. How had the DOJ not been involved! Good God!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus he brought over a bunch of over paid Stryker d-bags who don't know shit about Ortho. Pays IU director to put their crap in. That guy uses whoever pays him!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Standard MO for DJO. Pathetic to see who they sign for doing nothing. Arthrex-esque