Contacted by a recruiter for a sales position...please share your thoughts

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've looked at glassdoor reviews and some of these posts and everything sounds so negative. There must be some positive with this company, right? The recruiter said there had been high turnover in the past, but all that has changed as of late. Thoughts...good and bad????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, it's all great now. Come on down!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a bit of a cluster here but there are also many positives. I personally love it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will depend on where you are. The RM and AD will make or break the experience. Don’t come here thinking this is Medical device, because it is not! It’s pharma without the samples and strong guidelines(not1a). Good luck!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also love not working

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't Zoll do anything besides the LifeVest?? Seems like 99.9% of discussion is LifeVest, thought they did more than the Lifevest??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they do but lifevest is the disaster

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zoll is a mess and has been for years. Crappy product/support and look at the turnover in sales.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather let Harvey Stein sodomize me repeatedly than work at Zoll.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wein em, Dine em, then Stein em

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please explain why things are so miserable there. I'm trying to make a decision about a job that is the sole income for my family. Please be serious with your replies. If I knew anyone that worked there, I would call and talk to them rather than relying on this board. But, I don't know anyone and really need some input. Thanks ahead of time for explaining why it's so bad. And possibly, any positives.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As you see on this board, there is rapid turnover with many leaving after a year or two. This is because your quota increases every month and becomes unattainable. Zoll keeps it this way on purpose. The fact that they don't vest you in the company contribution to the retirement plan for five years tells you that they plan for you to be gone by then and they keep the money. Bad company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advice would be to get off cafe pharma. Go on linked in. Find people that work at Zoll, reach out and get the good, bad and ugly, so you can make a sound decision.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advice is to stop picking up 19 year old male prostitutes you sick weirdo

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody make me

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have reported you to the authorities. Hope that knock at the door comes at a good time!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your research and decide then.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Via action, Zoll is a device company stuck in the pharma school of action. Dead end.