Contacted by a recruiter for a sales position...please share your thoughts

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Via - nice - a Latin major it appears

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m currently interviewing realistically what can you expect 1st year. Thank you

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest regret of your career

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It probably depends on the territory. Ive heard recruiters are very misleading. Ive never made less than 150K. Try to find some reps on linkin and talk personally. There are lots of variables and many of the territories are really different. Ask the hiring manager lots of questions about the open territory and how it has performed. If the rep was doing poorly, then your quota will be attainable in the beginning. Some new reps are making 200 plus but dont think that continues.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst company ever, anywhere else would be better, company has a turnstile mentality with uper Area & VP leaders that don't care about TM turnover, definitely a stone stepping job if they hire you, you'll want to leave within 6 months. Ive never worked for a company they do not let you aws the TM to call into the home office and talk to someone. You have to email your Area Coordinator & Intake dept. (No Phone Calls accepted unless a manager can email in for you to set it up) Upper management has NO clue how to listen & keep employees. there was 100% turnover of TM's within 2-3 years where I was. Good luck getting approvals on weekends if you live on the West coast as Zoll closes after 2pm Sat & 11am (PST) Sunday.

the 401k match = (7 years for 100% vested, so they never have to match 100% to employees)
    The company is complacent with turnover to hire new reps so at the National meetings "that you have to share a room with a stranger" everyone is new and excited every year. Its all a farse

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been with zoll a few years in the PA market. No one on my team makes less then $175,000 a year. I really love it here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can expect to kill yourself after 12 months for being so fuc... stupid.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is another misguided lie. Anyone making the 175 is brand new because of constant turn over. Year two or three..well almost nobody makes goal which means they are NOT making money.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone else hear about the two guys and two girls who had the orgy at the NSM? Was one really an RM? Initials or names please

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard the pittsburgh market does well. But not $175,000 well

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was PR the RM

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard the behavioral test they conduct is pretty rapid fire. Is this really pass/fail? What are they looking for?

I think these tests are a bunch of shit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. I just took it a few days ago. Extremely fast & is pass/fail. Weeds out about 80% of the candidates.

How is Zoll with taking vacation for new hires?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told to take the test before I could interview. Wtf?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would my special Olympus experience help me ace the test ? Wtf !!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. If you don't meet what they are looking for, you don't even get a chance. Pretty common - a lot of medical companies are starting to do these personality shit tests or whatever

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a former manager, I would NOT suggest working for this division.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as an actual former ZOLL employee I would say take this job and use it as a stepping stone to something better. Recruiters all know that being employed there is a short-term step. You gain credibility for having survived even briefly. You become a target for every recruiter out there and opportunities open up. Just take the job as a transitional move and don't plan on staying for more than 2 years.