Contacted by a recruiter--thoughts?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 7, 2018 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is very true I also recently started and everything seems to be a totally seat of the pants operation. Curious to know if I got gyped

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling people fucko probably won’t get you the info you want. Good luck in your job search.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that's what you took from this post, you're probably a home office parrot with very little sales experience but a very big ego

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one comes in as Sr or Exec PMR. All new hires are PMR 2 with 88k base, maybe it’s 89 now with adjustments. The promotion criteria is available on Box and through HR. It’s a combination of tenure and performance. Commercial launch was 6 years ago and rep salary was 67-70k base with no negotiation. The company bumped up salary with the Pfizer co promote. So there’s no one here that started at 88k 6 years ago and has gotten cost of living and raises and making this 200k you claim. But I doubt many people joined for the salary. You will absolutely make 200k+ with stock and ESPP. Those original reps have equity up to and beyond $1 million. Stock is the single reason many people tolerated the terrible pay for years and the reason people tolerate working for a company with growing pains... Let’s be honest the product and mission are first class but the execution is painful at times. It’s a high growth company, so decide where you wanna be and then suck it up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I also took that you were a douchebag. I’m sure there are other takeaways, but I’m already bored with you. Run along now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This idiot I am positive after being here for years was lucky and got a health system or medicaid win that had nothing to do with him!
    That is the only way it is possible to make that maybe one or two quarters over years here!
    Humble yourself
    I'm sure you are nothing great based on your attitude!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Madison tool who hasn't spent a day in the field

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boring. Troll.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never said that I made $200k/yr. dipshit! I said the top performing reps do, and there and MANY of them that do. Learn to read.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren’t you the one ridiculing people who thought $200k was a pipe dream? And, who is that is sharing their compensation with you anyway? Just admit that you were running your dumbass mouth without any idea of what you were talking about.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awwww, is someone butthurt cause they can't compete with the best in the company? It's ok big guy, you keep working and you just might get there one day.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With your obvious low IQ,immaturity, and rotten personality ,
    how did you ever get a job here?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really the point of my post at all, but if that narrative makes you feel good, then have at it. I was just pointing out what a hypocrite & liar the poster was.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

project much do you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the letters GFY mean anything to you?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. Thanks for asking, though.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you're even too stupid to understand what a rhetorical question is. Your parents must be proud.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cue the Kevin Conroy social justice commentary email tomorrow morning

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Klan member says what?