Contacted by recruiter for DM job

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the culture like here at LEO? I heard you guys are getting ready to launch a first in class biological for the disease state of “atopic dermatitis.” That sounds exciting! How is Enstilar and Picato currently doing? What does the comp plan look like? Thanks in advanced for any help! This seems like an incredible opportunity at a fast growing organization!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who let this moron near a computer?

“biological?”

“how is?”

“Thanks in advanced?”

You are Leo leadership material for sure!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“First in class.” Are you mentally retarded? Tralo is a “me too” to the true first in class.... Dupilumab... But I am sure you already knew that. Hell your IQ is most likely lower than Amanda Rifenberg’s... She likes low IQ people. I hope you are interviewing with her!!!! Lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amanda R.........what a JOKE!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Foamix Foam people again. Thanks for the compliment regarding AR. Good for you hiding behind a computer again KW or JS. Some people just can't get over the fact that we have moved on here at Leo. So maybe you should move on. You might feel better when you focus on your own career decisions and stop trying to drag people down with your negative behavior. We are happy with the leadership. Trolls

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta love your hate speech. Who in thr world actually uses that word anymore. Can we say offensive!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Person who uses that word is clearly someone who will be an individual contributor for their whole career.