Contacted by recruiter

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 15, 2019 at 8:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, I was just contacted by a recruiter for an open Houston position. Is this a good place to work? What is the IC plan? Are companies cars good? I heard LEO is launching a first in class biologic soon. Sounds exciting! Starting base salaries must at least be 120-130. Any info on this opening will be greatly appreciated. Thx!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good place to work, yes.
    IC plan is confusing as always...2019 will be the third different IC plan in the last three years. LEO lost a lot of reps when the IC plans didn't pay high performing territories. Target payout is 36,000, but the new IC plan will only pay you 80% for individual performance, and the other 20% only comes if the company as a whole does well.
    Ford Fusion or Escape. You'll put 70-80k miles on it before you can change it out...
    LEO will be 2nd or 3rd to the party with its biologic for Atopic Dermatitis. Target launch year is 2021. Sanofi's Dupixent has been out for almost a year so I'm not sure why the recruiter told you first-in-class??
    Highly doubt you'll get the 120-130k base salary you need at LEO for this Houston position selling topicals...

Did I miss anything guys?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I'm not mistaken that the last cap salary they do is 95K, not too many reps get over 95K. Bonus is decent and if you get a great boss, It's a good company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won't get a base salary of $120-$130 from LEO!

The job is posted on MedReps with a base salary range of $70-$90K

Good luck getting what you need!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't do it... it's an amateur comp.