Contacted today for a DM position.

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was contacted today by a recruiter for a DM position with your company. What is the culture like? Also, who and what is the RD like? What are the salary and total W2 expectations? Is there a company car, etc.... also, what is the training like for DM?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woah there Nelly. You sure do have a lot of questions. Have you tried networking a bit? You cant just unload on cafepharma and expect reasonable responses.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which position did you get contacted for?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Southwestern DM position. Have a call with the Director next week.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously if you have other options run like the wind in the other direction

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a potential DM, you should not have to ask those questions. You are expected to deal efficiently with any situation.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! An interview with Amanda R. All I have to say is she is a former cheer leader. So unless you own a pair of Pom poms, good luck! Enough said!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amanda R was a complete nitwit during our conversation. I remember I ended the interview early and told her this is not a good fit for me. She was dumbfounded! Take my advice, do not ask to move forward with this position as she is a complete Woody!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nitwit....a nitwit is a person posting on cafe pharma at 9 pm on Friday night. Enjoy your lonely life.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gay chickenshit janitor from political board, you want that fat gay face stomped coward?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amanda R is ok as long as you can handle someone who likes to lie that is in over her head. Lol. Once the “lesbian crew” was broken up she sure lost her clout around here. Just ask Kristen W. and Royce C. about her “honesty.” Going into our last round of layoffs she told both of those reps they “were her number 1 reps” and they had nothing to worry about in regards to losing their jobs.... Guess what??? They were the FIRST 2 people laid off!!! Too funny! You can make this crap up!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a FAKE... karma will get her

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about RC goes to work and KW stops her negative ways JZ....great post. Move on dude

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for displaying LEO’s great values of backstabbing, fingerpointing, and lack of teamwork.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait...How many people resigned today??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4? a few to foamix w/ Jz

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully a lot more to get out of that toxic organization.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is these once again an opening for a RM in the Mid Atlantic?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to steroid boy that worked for your company in Cleveland?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or Roid Boy in Chicago ? He is a clown!