Contract 6531

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the recruiter for north carolina / What is his/her #. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the Chicago recruiter?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had phone briefing today and all above is correct - one addition is even though 2 year contract, there is potential to roll over into Purdue. I was asked about my GPA which I could not remember having many years of pharma experience, and I see this useless. My brag book is my transcript. Was told to bring transcript to Purdue f2f if I make it that far. They may ask and they may not. I was told base was $55 to $60 by representative. DDI screening first, then online assessment for skills, then f2f with Q and then several will be chosen to interview with Purdue. 1st week training 9/12 first wave, 2nd week training 9/19 second wave. Not looking to actually be in field until Oct 6th with 3 days of launch training of that week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my phone assessment with DDI last week. Has anyone heard back if they've made it to next step in interviewing process. I still haven't heard anything and just wondering how long this takes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Care to share what questions they asked?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
    How do you handle adversity?
    What do you do if someone you work with is a cotton headed ninny muggins?

Standard pharma crap.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they were very basic questions. if you have pharma sales exp. the questions will be simple...usual issues faced when dealing with docs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends on where you are in NC. There are 2 different ones based on where you are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard back and face to face interviews will not be done until after July 15th once HR has given the ok to the hiring managers to start.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were very basic beginner pharma questions. Anyone with experience will be fine. Not to be blunt but if you dont have experience you wont have to worry about it anyway.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it true we will be promoting the new Oven Stuffer Roasters? What about the nuggets?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only you will be promoting both the Oven Stuffer Roasters & the nuggets. The rest of us will be promoting Purdue's new drug.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The GPA requirement is a deal breaker with Purdue. Straight from Purdue its 2.8 or no interview. They hold this standard for their direct hires as well. As far as the interview process, there will not be an online assessment. Its DDI phone screen, f2f with Quintiles manager, final f2f with Purdue regional manager. They are going to move very quick since training will start early September in 2 waves.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had DDI phone screen over a week ago. I havent heard a word since. I havent gotten an online ass yet.....I was told that DM would get in touch with me after DDI???????? Anyone from west coast been contacted past the phone screen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

waaaaaaaay to set that bar high with a 2.8 or better GPA requirement. I'm sure some genius talent is on the way!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

things on hold until fda approval. anticipate that to happen july 14th.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this drug going to be any good? I thought Sonata had the same middle of the night wake-up thingy going for it and it crashed and burned. generic Ambien and Lunesta rule the market.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a hard sell. Ambien rules the market and is now generic..Lunesta is moving up but Ambien still really owns that market. Sonata was a bomb. I sold it and it didnt work.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont forget Rozerem and that awesome Takeda sales force

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who these territories will be set up? Are there any co-promotion agreements or will it be 1 rep for each territory?