Contract

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2015 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is the contract, contract rep?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going down.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

told it ends June 30th with minimal information on what happens to reps, they won't call it a rollover so who knows what will happen on July 1. Only thing for sure is an end date in four months.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my manager told me that i get rolled over. my manager also tells me how to wipe after we eat lots of bbq chicken with extra sauce. my manager love vivus and texts me to send reports. my manager knows the rd well and told me that i am safe. my manager is the greatest ever ever. i love my manager.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has your manager told you about our cash problems, stock problems?? Your manager must not love you very much or you would know that we will be bankrupt in the next 6-12 months. Enjoy your ride on the SS Vivus. Hope you can swim!! Be sure to give your life vest to your manager.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does the contract officially end?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares. If you are worth anything, you will be with Vivus anyway. Only slackers won't be hired by Vivus

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because there is no way this company will last with this drug. Look at the financials.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract still has the extension date through the end of 2015. That has not changed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. It sure is...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it Teva or Actavis or generic gone bust?