Controversial Figure?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2016 at 8:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The Greatest" was controversial? No, this EXAS leadership team is shady and controversial! I've never seen a company that's doing all it can and more to avoid paying reps what they EARNED. Cook the Books Beyer, Lyin Jim, and Dirty D are driving this company to the ground. I hope it FAILS

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's truly about the mission. I love my job! Yay!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love your comments - hysterical and true.
    Yay!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally I'm tired of fighting for my Sales multiple times:
    1. We scratch and claw to get doctor on board
    2. We sell it again to MA's that they have to do more work
    3. We have to fight for our Providers to come back when they disappear from CRM
    4. We now have to fight again for Orders to turn into Shipments
    5. We have to submit a BIR to yet again, fight for what is rightfully ours
    6. Then we get a "you were paid on it already", or some other nonsense excuse
    What a racket EXAS has going on - Pay us what we deserve - WE'VE EARNED IT 5-6X and now and you aren't going to Pay us??? WTF

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7.) Fight Area Managers who should have been fired.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the AM's are looking out for themselves and only themselves. they are doing exactly what upper management wants them to do. they ask illegal questions about your health, family, they write up ride along reports that are not true-but they need to document how "terrible" the rep is doing while growing their business 30% and they give us the same song and dance. Grow up and grow some-fair is fair and Exact is not fair

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not have said it any better. It is such a good test. corporate is craziness-terrible culture

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love my job. I will retire here!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should fire them all and start over! Worst mgt team ever. It is pretty bad when you do not work here anymore and you have high level industry execs that were at the forefront companies in diagnostics- discussing the poor leadership they have at EXAS, right to the top... Luckily mine was canned because of the high amount of legal liability she carried for the company. Embarrassing to the resume period.. The end!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you mean 'he', not 'she'. He was a huge legal liability.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the fuck are y'all talking about? I mean, other a few things here and there which you'll find at any company, this company is great.

Oh wait. You were fired. And now you're trying to 'exact' revenge.

Weak shit. Try focusing on being better at what you do for a living instead.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey bud.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fired ones lurk here like roaches in the dark.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management typical response to a horrific culture - work harder at your job (yeah, thanks for that advice)