CoQmax CF

Discussion in 'Xymogen' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please call Best Formulations and ask what is in your CoQ10. Sadly, you don't know. To answer your question, propylene glycol as used in pharmaceutical and dietary supplements is not anti-freeze. Ask a proper question and you'll get a proper answer. Try this one. What is the solvent used in your solvent-free CoQ10? I was going to give you the answer but now I'm not. So there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your CoQMax contains rice bran oil? That's not on the label either. Gelatin is typically clear.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU RETARDED METAGENICS FUCKS, YOU HAVE NOT FIGUREDOUT YET, WE AT XYMOGEN WORKED FOR META IN THE PAST WE KNOW WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO IT.

So I will give a bit of advice. Stop posting one here because you are all rats going into the rat trap, and you cannot resist the bait no matter how hard you try. You will never get answers from us and we will keep you spinning all the time. Good luck with the anti freeze, benzonate formula and your dimminishing sales. And thank you for taking the bait works everytime.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are missing the point. We have your answers. Please, learn to spell or at least spell check, your rgumints will be at least a bit compelling if you do. Now you just appear ignorant.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, you are the same r***** that posts on here and does a spell check on everyone. here say this slow F U C K Y O U. You have no answers asshole only too look for people that yu can amuse your lonley self with on here.

See we do not get arrested at sales meetings then cheered from the uppers, we do need to engage you in any conversation and or responses. See I enjoy reading your posts because it makes me realize how well I have it since I moved on, and how shallow and devoid of most happiness and intelligence or better yet common sense in your life. You are a pathetic worm with ZERO LIFE, you must beat off alot. Please refain from attacking me or Xymogen because I will only unleash more of the facts on you, but never give you anything. Remeber we learned the Meta game and we do not play that way anymore. So again say this slow F U C K Y O U. now go beat off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are so in love with Meta that you should tattoo your ass with all the triple certified crap you shit out. With all these posts against Xymogen these days sounds like we are gaining more ground than expected. As what you always keep on stating . . . xymogen has money issues and crap products? well maybe you should not worry about us cause we will not be here in a year?? and why do you post about us or even worry?

UMMMMMMMMMM

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ubuiquinol is the best form today ....this is in Natural Food stores ....i seell it 12 and 24 bottles deep at a time .20-30% off ......im robbing all your sales :)

- nat health supplement rep -

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take dry Q10 with fish oil.

Isn't that what CF is, Q10 blended with lipids.

How realistic is it to compare different forms of Q10 for absorption from fasting? Wouldn't it be better to promote a product based on "real world" studies?

How many people take Q10 on an empty stomach, let alone after fasting?

I bet dry Q10 absorption rates catch up in a hurry when taken along with a source of fat.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No human being can absorb a crystal, so dry powder is not the way to go, you need it in a liquid with a solvent and yes you need fat to maxmize absorption.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least some of the dry Cq10 is absorbed, according to the fasting study. Much published research showing Cq10 as effective uses the dry form, so your assertion that "no human can absorb the crystalline form" is untrue.

Claims made about CF Q10 are based on a fasting study, again what happens when comparisons are made in real world conditions and the dry form is taken as advised, with a fat containing meal?

Where is published research showing CF 10 effective in smaller doses for migraine or for Parkinsons? I don't see any yet, doesn't it make more sense to duplicate what is in the published research, rather than drawing conclusions from a study done by the manufacturer of the raw material?

Isn't that why this industry has such a bad reputation?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on this thread I'd say it is more due to the sales reps cursing like sailors and their inability to spell.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get nausious when I take your Coq10. Is this supposed to ahppen? I had my gull bladder removed about 15 years ago but usually take supplements OK. Called your company to ask and they told me to go back to my doctor. Don't know why as you are the company that make it and sell it and should know best.

Found this thread by accident. y'all are bit high strung it seems.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Id like to see this research.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xymogen does not make this form of CoQ10, it is manufactured by BEST Formulations and this form form of CoQ 10 is available from several other private label companies including health food stores. BEST is a high quality manufacturer (true Pharma), so the quality of the product cannot be questioned.

What can be questioned are the dubious clinical studies claiming it is 8x more absorbable than powdered CoQ10. This study was done on an empty stomach for a fat soluble molecule, ubiquinone requires the presence of fats for absorption, so of course the dry form was poorly absorbed. CoQMax is CoQ10 in a fat soluble suspension, so it naturally outperformed dry Q10 on an empty stomach.

Most reputable companies that supply dry CoQ10 recommend it be taken with a fat containing meal and this recommendation was not followed in the clinical studies used by Xymo to over-promote an expensive version of an already expensive supplement.

Published research showing efficacy of CoQ10 for migraine and Parkinsons does NOT use this form, so this product is not really "research supported."

Similar claims are made for ubiquinol, but the chances are this becomes ubiquinone by the time the bottle makes it to your shelf and it is easily converted back to ubiquinol when actively transported through mitochondrial membrane.

Don't be fooled by the hype! Get your CoQ10 in 100mg pearls as a daily supplement, take 200mg daily for migraine and 1200mg daily to slow progression of Parkinsons. Look for a product with an NPA, USP, NSF or TGA for quality assurance. This product has come way down in price in the last few years, no need to pay for Xymo hype.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rep did not comply with federal law regarding adverse reactions, the company should immediately have filled and adverse reaction report and reported to the FDA. Following the rules, though, seems to be the exception for this company.