CORIA LABS

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2008 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once and for all - IDIOTS out there - the United States has these things called time zones. Cafe Pharma is based on East coast time. Just bc the time stamp is 10 am, the person is very easily located somewhere other than EST. Please STOP with this moronic shit of "you should be working at this time" bc it makes you look stupid.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious about the Chicago DM. Sorry for not being more specific beforehand. Any info much appreciated.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New DM. Sharp guy and knows derm. Aggressive guy that will make you work, but is definitely in it for his people. Good guy to work for.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with the Chicago territory. Both positions open up in less than a month. What gives??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's commission like? annual average?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

company culture sucks. VP of sales has awful reputation in industry. stay far far away from this company!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, why did you get fired?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've known VP a while. Definately an intense guy. Actually has a very good reputation in dermatology Nationally,with key derms and good performing reps.
    Spekaing of reputations, what is your reputation like? Let me guess youre a rep that works a tiny geography and has good relationships with about 25 derms. You're a real mover and shaker in the specialty, Right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back to work!! Middle of the day cafepharma posting A**hole slacker!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Cow!!! Some of you people are RIDICULOUS!!!! And we sometimes wonder why drug reps get a bad rap...

Question: I am going to be interviewing for one of the Chicago positions. I already have a really steady job in the industry with a great manager!!! The only thing is that I am interested in getting into dermatology sales. Is this position/company worth the risk? Any "non-absurd" opinions would be greatly appreciated!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reputation is: Good people, tough quotas, average salaries, above average bonus, salesman's products (not extremely unique so they don't sell themselves). If you can get a territory going you will make good money and be happy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview with the Western District Manager, can anybody provide managerial style, personality, etc...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so whatever happened with the invu?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have updated, legitimate info on Coria? I'm interviewing tomorrow but finding info that it is for sale. Anyone currently working for Coria? If so, would you recommend joining the company? I am an experienced rep but looking to transition into dermatology.

Thank You!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory?

They have good products but the huge battle are generics. Don't know if they are up for sale?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thinking of interviewing also, but I am looking for a long term position. Is this it? I don't want to be hired than out after they are sold

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Western DM is a jerk...very superficial and thinks he is better then everyone else. I wouldn't waste my time with this company...joke compared to rest of derm companies

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the comment dik-bag.

West DM is female.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crashed and burned... Will get 'em next time!!!

The western DM seemed very professional, experienced, and caring about her team. I think I would have enjoyed working for her...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U don't have a clue...I can assure you that one of the Western DM's is a male...check again...u r wrong...very wrong