CORIA LABS

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2008 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI...Western Regional Manager is MALE and I can second that he is a real jerk

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get this straight. The Western DISTRICT Manager is female. The REGIONAL Manager is male. The company is NOT for sale, taken off the market, new product launched in February, another one launching in 2 wks, and very good pay/bonus. Yeah, stay away. We're doing just fine, thanks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are talking about M....he is GREAT. Not a jerk at all!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M is the South Central DM. Yes, he IS great.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh....idiot....there is no Western Regional Manager. We only have 1 Regional. He's the Eastern Regional Manager. Now, go find some other company board to post your idiotic statements on...we don't need people like you here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Western DM is a female, she is out on maternity leave.
    her name is the same as the pop singer female with 2 boys that she lost in a custody battle....starts with a B.
    The territory is HUGE, base on 62K, they are saying that 15K a quarter in bonus is possible (although that is not what the last rep made)
    Last rep left because of huge territory and company was for sale.
    Personally, I believe there is a price for everything and that Coria will eventually sell (they will have to they are not setting world records in sales)
    Company vehicle is a Van.
    Take the job if you need it and want to get into Dermatology.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is he manager for the phoenix area?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your post, Britt.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you Coria reps are now Valeant reps and under the "stellar" management of MP, AC, etc. Good luck cause Valeant is (or was) now that I'm gone the worst company to work for in the industry. Reply what you want about since your were fired a**hole etc. I'm better off than you. MP is a fat liar and everything that comes out of his mouth is the complete opposite of what he says. AC, worthless and the worst. She is so far over her head that she will be the next person to go. Good luck to all of you and I don't wish anything bad to Coria, but if the Valeant losers are in charge you're doomed to fail!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AC has nothing to do with Coria except for telling you that your job would not go away as a result of the acquisition.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did fat ass John Harvey end up?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same as before. VP of Sales.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant keeps making Coria's day! Too bad for all the Valeant people that were let go.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is that unqualified bimbo still your dm in Cali?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keep Alex Coles away

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep hearing from some recruiter (total ass) who thinks he has the VP in his pocket that the VP will not hire anyone who has multiple companies on their resume....um that would be almost everyone in this inudstry

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read above that there is a DM in Chicago and a DM in OH I think it was....who is the hiring dm for the WI territory? Thank you!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Including the VP