Corona Commissions

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2020 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do we find out if we’re going to be getting a commission guarantee? I heard even S&N is getting a little piece - when do we get taken care of?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would think it's coming soon. Stryker just withdrew guidance on revenue and earnings for 1st qtr / full year. So they have a some wiggle room to pay reps and not be punished by Wall St.

Inline XBRL Viewer

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic stupid rationale.....”pulled guidance so they have wiggle room”. Amazingly you think that. Hell, they should just give us money for that matter....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay off the roids d bag... Your anger is it of control

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your case cancellations must be weighing on your mind...I guess no presidents breakfast for you in January

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren’t going to give us shit, are they? Classic Stryker corporate tools in their ivory towers

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best place to work in device huh?! That bs poll they brag about is a load of sh*t.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zimmer is getting a loan. A loan. Depuy Synthes and SNN aren’t getting anything.

Why should we feel like we get anything?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in NYC and totally shut down. What's it like in other areas of the country?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depuy synthes is getting 80% of a 12 month rolling avg commission for April and May. They do not have to pay anything back

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still doing some cases on west coast. Our Governor tried to stop electives but all surgeons are saying cases are pain related. Still doing scopes, rotator cuffs, and of course trauma. Only had 1 total joint in last week as those are hard to argue. Ours was “extreme pain” and Dr had them come through ED. For profit hospitals are still letting dr’s get away with quite a lot of elective cases. They want that $$$ still. It’s normal life in my city still. Grocery stores aren’t out of anything, people still out and about, only thing closed is the bars out here!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medtronic is getting 90% of 2019 ave pay for next three months. It’s time for corporations to step up and take care of the people that drive revenue. Zimmer and SNN are joke. I hope when this is all over, their reps leave for a company that steps up and does the right thing. Has anyone heard what Stryker is offering?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SNN is doing the same as zimmer biomet

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what’s Stryker doing....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker has a call Monday

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ll get nothing and like it Spaulding

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker is making the reps sign new non competes to get their compensation packages. In a time of the greatest pandemic in over a century and reps put themselves and their families at risk for infection, Stryker is taking advantage of the situation by having them sign tougher, more comprehensive non competes. What an absolutely horrible thing to do. Terrible company

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you elaborate on this? I heard it was just 80% of 2020 quota and if they hit 100 or above they pay back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I not sure of those details. I don’t work there anymore. I just heard from a buddy of mine what they rolled out in terms of non compete being necessary to get anything

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest