Corona Comp Plan

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2020 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corona Comp plan is needed to keep us whole

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t blame underperforming on this crisis. In my territory the life vests are flying off the shelves.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t get in my hospitals, procedures are cancelled, outpatient visits are cancelled. My business is usually consistent but I will make no bonus this month and I have no control over it. I can’t take care of my family with just my salary. Help ZOLL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am assuming Zoll leadership is teaching you some fiscal responsibility. You shouldn’t live beyond your means and should have an emergency fund of up to 3 months minimum. Let this serve as a lesson to you, a wake up call really.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will we have to be virtual sell reps going forward? I don’t know how I can make my bonus if there is no access in the hospitals and procedures are cancelled. Do you think Zoll will redesign our compensation plan? I can’t feed my family of just my salary.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zolldiers don’t complain, they find a way! You can catch Doctors in the parking lot and get your pitch in. It’s not rocket science. Also catching physicians during their smoke breaks is a good way.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comp is as down as morale

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, if you work for the company, you know they’re giving you a compensation guarantee. Given your poor attitude, it’s probably more than you deserve. I’d recommend you move on to another opportunity, and see how that works out for you. I’m very grateful for what this company has done for me and my family.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

underrated comment

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long can they keep the compensation guarantee going?