Corona virus-time off

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2020 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed that dude crushed that fool.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not everyone else's fault that you're dumb.
    Grow a pair of balls, sonny

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love that this low-level paper pusher thinks he isn't working class

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best post on this thread.

These pointless conference calls so managers can say to their RSD "Lookie lookie. look what I"m doing". I want to make it look like I'm busy with my team with call after call just to keep my job.

They lack total eQ and are all about themselves.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma managers, most are a joke a long with upper mgt. Still love stealing money. we are always ahead of you mr manager you stupid shits

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Day 11: taking the rest of the day. No to conference calls. No to e-detailing the offices. No to rep enabled emails. No to calling offices.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reps like you are the reason you will get caught in your underwear when we lay you off mid year. Keep posting and bragging about this useless rep!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I’m sure Executive Leadership bases sales force sizing on CP posts. You must be a lot of fun at parties.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah it sucks making a lot more money while doing a lot less work...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are an idiot but won’t be surprised if Bob lays off most of the staff by mid year after taking that giant bailout money from us tax payers. Don’t be surprised when you get that one month severance in the mail from your buddies at HR

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on...And us reps can work for any company based anywhere....last I checked not a lot of biotech in TO or LA for that matter like SF or Boston. You suckers will he moving your family’s somewhere else.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a complete idiot. We are on stupid calls daily with our micromanager.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure that your micromanager is not the only one. There are several managers who feel that the only way to show worth to the company, and their respective RSD, is to continually berate and give busy work to their reps. It is so demoralizing and unfortunate that human beings do not realize that this type behavior does and will bring down any corporation, no matter how big and strong. DMs should take this time to look back and make changes to their leadership/management style going forward and make changes to get more out of their teams..

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is that some managers are taking this situation seriously and others aren't. Some are leaving their reps alone except for an occasional call here and there. they are empowering their reps to know what they have to do. Others want to show their manager how much they are doing and are pushing reps to be contacting physicians and bothering them and putting them on endless conference calls to learn about nothing

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's your quote looking now, Einstein? lol

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love me some BS calls

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had no time off. Manager is a control freak and has us on call after call with stuff to do daily . Don't even have time to call customers due to the calls and everything else we have to do. Would rather do my job and try to get in touch with customers. This has been no break at all. I've worked harder at home than I do in the field and I work in the field.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM gets it. He has been very supportive, especially checking in around how I am family are. He doesn't bother us with too much, but sends us his summary of things that are important. He reminds us about LMS and other classes that are coming due. He streamlines things we might say during virtual calls. He pretty much takes our calls any time of day when we panic. He's the best manager I've ever had.

I don't think he will last here for the rest of the year. He is very concerned about when we lose our culture of only having 1 rep in 1 geography.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all just got 9 days off before July- I recommend you take them off the right way... no checking emails, no jumping on “important” calls, no training.

rather than resorting to furloughs or layoffs, Amgen is giving the field a wonderful gift of mentally refreshing yourselves before you have to hit the ground running 2nd half of the year.

yes I am aware this also helps improve balance sheet liabilities, but it really is also to ensure our employees are not getting burnt out.

so take some time off and come back ready to rock.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look, most of the true sales people will leave as soon as Amgen takes away sole responsibility for a product in a given territory. nothing new there.