coronavirus

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2020 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patients don't care that our products are rebranded generics or that the products are 8 years old. Now get out there and sell.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be honest sweet pea, you’d be on here whining even if you had novel products.

you are a whiner, not a winner. That’s why you are stuck selling old products that have run their course.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you work here also.... What does that say about you?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think we should be in the field right now either. Is it really going to hurt "our" business that much to work from home the week before Christmas? Most providers will be taking off anyways from now until the end of the year. It's not a good look for Supernus or our safety when cases are increasing rapidly and we are showing up in the same 25 offices every week.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah but the doctors who see those patients care. And they care about getting a product that works and is accessible. The list of drugs that work as well or do better than ours is growing and doctors don’t have time for mediocre efficacy IF you can actually get it approved and IF their patient can afford it. Give me a break. No one jumps through hoops for these tired meds from a greedy company.

Your “get out and sell” line is like a broken record. Is your lack of creativity and motivational inspiration why you’ve hit your professional plateau in a failing joke of a pharmaceutical company? Your parents must beam with pride.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our products efficacy is incredibly limited and can be matched by IR formulation. You simply lack the mental capacity to understand this because you came from vacuuming cars at enterprise. Anyways, pardon me while I completely expose your fraud. Our patients care when our branded generics are more expensive than actual new medication. Anyway, approve my expense and keep asking for fake success stories. Also, don’t forget to remind yourself daily how important you are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let it all out swearheart, you’ve been pissing and moaning since before Covid started.

By now, hopefully you realize that those of us in management don’t care if you are happy or what you think or feel.

if it makes you feel better as part of your therapy to scream at the sky on an anonymous board, so be it.

Just remember that when this is all over, we made bank and will move on at higher levels. You on the other hand will still be a frustrated house frau who thinks she is owed something.

if you haven’t made it out of here yet, it’s going to be even harder when we are the hiring managers at companies you are applying to.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how your tone has the assumption that this is a woman, that just shows the mommy issues that you have encountered in your life. And as far as “ pissing and moaning” goes, this is due to managements disconnect from reality. Let’s face it, the odds of managers from supernus getting hired as managers at REAL Pharma companies are the equivalent of us launching 812 the first week of January. Also, I love the fact that you are investing so much of your money in this $hi@ stock and it’s slowly bleeding. But wait, they told you at managers meetings that the stock will be out of this world once we launch 812. Enjoy riding with reps that take you to offices that hate you, docs that hate you, and a SF that completely hates you. You should really go back to vacuuming cars or whatever the hell you used to do but you won’t because this is as good as it will ever get for you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to break the news but every RD that has left Supernus has not moved up at their next company. In fact the majority of RD that have left Supernus are REPS at other companies. In contrast, almost ALL the reps that have left Supernus are making more money. You have reached the pinnacle of your career. It's all downhill for you from here on out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait for Q1 bonus plan. With the great coverage and product combo, we will get paid!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is bonusing. Despite the “most profitable” year in our company yet. This should tell you everything you need to know. We signed up for a certain expectation of bonus. You cannot slight the reps because of YOUR failures, Rockville. We all deserve a raise. The RDs have gotten TWO significant raises since we have had one.

Put your money where your mouth is, SUPN.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen, Karen, Karen......

Its almost cute that you think you or your expectations are our concern.

we have taken care of those who matter to our future success. You weren’t one of them? That should tell you what you need to know.

our only regret is no one else seems to be willing to give you all that you seem to deserve. Good luck with that.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm different poster here but wanted to make sure you knew our company will close its doors within 3 years. Just thought I'd mention that since you said "our future success" in your quote. Dust off your resume. That goes for everyone at this company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haaaaaa!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you can rush back to Enterprise then Nostradamus.

as for those of us at the top , we will be fine either way.

BTW, don’t get Armor All on your dress clothes, that stuff doesn’t come out easily.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are your parents charging you rent for the basement or do you live there for free?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s revisit this in December of 2023. Get that resume ready dipsh”t.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I had a dollar for every time someone said “dust off the resumes” over the years then I wouldn’t need a resume

Get it.....cause I’d be rich.....cause of all the times....and rich people don’t need res....you get it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is really disheartening to see the utter contempt that exists between sales and management. The incessant “go back to Enterprise” and “approve my expense report and shut up” banter on this page is beyond childish. When times are good, posts are few and far between, but when times are hard and even a bit scary, it brings out the worst in all of us.

RDs: Enterprise was a long time ago. Let it go. Be a little more realistic and honest with your team, and you‘ll reap a lot more.
    SALES: quit bitching. Yes, there are valid things to complain about, but they’ve all been stated 1000 times. You’ve basically had a 9 month vacation in a climate where many others in similar positions were not so fortunate. Be one that pulls others up instead of dragging them down.
    CORP: for the love of GOD. Please start treating reps with more trust, transparency, and respect. And put a muzzle on your RDs on here. They’re not helping.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please. If you are such a “big shot” you wouldn’t be working at supernus. You are trash.