Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2020 at 3:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Narrow-minded thinking there.
    3 digit $ million gap in latest forecast.
    Ask Miles.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% correct

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have also checked it with our function controller. It is correct info. In fact, total Galderma sales are over $200 million down vs full year target.
    H2 will be nasty, No bonuses this year. A big lay-off is on its way...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, apologies to all Galderma employees. The company is falling, fast. Sales gap is huge.

Made worse by pandemic.

Layoffs coming.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s so obvious that this company doesn’t give a shit about their employees.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20% pay cut for those that are left in June after the layoff mid-May. We all knew it was coming. At least some of us will still have a job. Be thankful for that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can reconfirm the post, it is true. Our HR partner received clear message over the phone that they started planing lay-offs over the summer. Every functions and every markets. They also consider to sell the plant in France.
    they are talking about total sales miss is $250m and EBITA miss is $170m YTD April. That’s why they plan to have a nasty HC cut over summer.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs will occur if we are out of the field April,May,June. This will be inevitable for most of us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, NEW AND OLD, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT ... SOME ARE COMING AND SOME ARE GOING, BUT WE ARE ALL JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT ... AT THE END OF THE DAY ... WE ALL HAVE THAT IN COMMON ... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKinsey already shared their lay-off plans with the HR. The summer will be hot !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

definitely all hybrid no question...from the horses mouth in the US. Most tenured...and most awards overall is how they make the calculation to avoid being sued. Already saw the plan

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes so funny was just about to post the proposed point system...that is true and was signed off on today. It’s tenure inner circle wins and presidents as a point system to keep them from discrimination charges. Good luck

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is this happening you so called experts?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a future besides a severance here?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will be scratching their heads on why our business went to $hit!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will happen in Q3. The point system leaves no margin for error or favoritism which protects the organization from discriminatory allegations I.e age race ethnicity. Forgot to mention level is part of the point system rep senior executive so on it’s just a calculation. It’s the only fair way. And makes the most sense anyway. Directors are not a part of this it will come directly from HR partners to be disseminated.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is firing everyone going to actually help? Yes it will cut costs but it will impact sales. The start of the end!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets be honest it will have zero impact on sales as most of you drop samples and don’t talk to anyone anyway...collect signatures. One person can do that in each territory. You are Kidd yourself...that actually makes me laugh

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can appreciate the comments above but this decision was not based on how effective 2 sales reps are but more about how accessible physicians will be in the next 2 plus years. They will limit visits, close doors and not want repetition in a different order from 2 representatives. Not at the risk of their business. So yes trimming the sales force is necessary to inflate earnings and what was proposed shows numbers will remain stable. At least until we can sell rx and recoup loss from this acquisition. Sorry I can’t lie...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rx won’t be sold. Flemming is a pharma guy. BD looking at bolt on acquisitions.