Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2020 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whether you or management wants to believe it, we are a non-essential entity for "our" offices. We are going to be persona non grata for a lot of the offices. As soon as everyone gets the picture, the better off everyone will be. Stay out of the office is going to be the sign of the times until this virus peaks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So maybe some of you young know it all snots might ask some of us how we handled it around 9/11. But I’m sure you have a smart ass answer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The assholes complaining were only in high school when 9/11 happened. This poor fragile turds feel they have the right to stay home and be paid when they can work. These are the same assholes that work from 11-2 everyday and constantly complain. Please take your belly aching and go work for Abbvie!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is way different Sherlock. Although 9/11 was a terrible day and a day that will live in infamy like Pearl, this virus did not last for one day in one big city and then had feds assured us that foreign threat was over. Bet if you were a rep in Manhattan or DC, 9/11 lasted many weeks/months. But probably not a big factor in Omaha or Los Angeles. This virus is closing down countries and travel access maybe for months. People are dying fool. It has affected most of the 50 states and is far from under control. Biggest problem is that our red-tape government botched the testing phase and the entire country (other than you) have any idea of where we stand and where the mitigatible clusters lie. Broadway is closed, the MLB is closed, March Madness is cancelled. Washington State is closed, Italy is closed. Since you are assuming we are young fragile turds, that probably makes you an older super hero fart. The older you are, the more corona-virus will sting. Good luck. You will have a better chance to avoid or beat the virus if you keep your mouth shut. Abbvie does the right thing, and their sales performance across the board reflects that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like I said, you were a child when 9-11 occurred. USA shut down. I don’t give a fat crap about what Europe is doing then or now. I think Abbie is calling your dumb ass. Please leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No--your just a old fool who works three hours a day and brings Entenmann's cake into offices as a science based sales call. The facts are clear Sherlock; NBA sees it, MLB sees it, Broadway sees it, USA sees it, even USA women's soccer sees it. But you keep on calling your old cronies because it beats hanging out at Moe's Bar drinking Duff Beer. I will visit you in the hospital once the pandemic subsides. Shalom!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Educate us how things worked in the good old days!
    [​IMG]

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people got way too much time on your hands.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No No say it ain’t so.
    Donger going to go
    Oh woe woe wow
    No please don’t go go go

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?
    The Donger is leaving the company?
    How did he find another job when everything is shut down?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best time to interview when under lockdown. I have 4 calls a day from Finance recruiters

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

States are beginning to spike. I really hope we don’t get pulled back out. I’ve had many offices that aren’t allowing lunches or virtual. My only hope is those few offices that are allowing reps. Do you think they will pull us back out of the field? I talked to several of other reps are various companies who have since been removed from the field or never have gone back in.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suuuure you do. Tell us again about you being the founding member of the Kenny G. Fan Club.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweet Jesus!! Who resurrected THIS thread??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Sweetie! We’re still in the middle of a pandemic that started in march and is still very far from over. This isn’t resurrecting. This is still a topic of discussion. Turn on the news. Wear your mask! Don’t be part of the problem.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Covid is not going away anytime soon. Offices that were allowing reps now are not. The days ahead are going to be rough but keep your heads up. Sun seems to be doing the right thing and paid employees through this but due to strain on profits and possible new wave in the fall...we can bend but can’t break

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager has told the entire team that if we don’t work we will be terminated! He is a bad manager and everyone hates him. He is very afraid of strong females and tries to get them in trouble. I believe the team is very close to revolting against him. The more he tries to micromanage the more we hate his fat ass. BTW this is Ilumya where the sun shines.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to go FT Lauderdale rep (blondir) getting Coronavirus and now infecting the offices! I’m sure your kids and parents are thankful!