Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A week ago we received and an email to wash our hands and stay away from sick people. Thank you Amplity! What would we do without your critical guidance. Now the situation in the US is changing rapidly and nothing but silence from Amplity. How do we stay away from sick people when visiting medical offices everyday? This is becoming a serious situation.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same exact thing with Ashfield
    utterly ridiculous

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Luckily both major systems in my territory have suspended rep access indefinitely- just lost access to 50% + of my customers, Novartis lost 90% !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the top secret 5pm NOvartis call today they were pushing the go for a 90 day RX. That’s just disgusting!! They also discussed the Coronavirus and what to do if you don’t feel safe going out. CYA NOvartis!! They could care less about the reps out in the field BUT at least they had a call about it NOTHING NOT A WORD from Amplity!! Wouldn’t be surprised if the NOvartis reps were told to stay home in about a week but the rent a reps were told they still had to go out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're expendable and they don't care one iota about any of us. It's truly disgusting how they treat us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not a rep making sales calls in offices, but in hospitals. Everyday I get a new letter from vendor credentialing companies for hospital reps (Symplr, GHX or Reptrax) saying that Reps are banned unless visiting for critical business. So of course one wonders if my company will not only reduce some of my quota, but at least surface with a letter to their reps to limit their hospital calls to just the critical and be safe.

I guess wishful thinking. This as i soon head off to NYC/Bellevue hospital for a early inservice..

Stay safe.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, and Syneos, and Iqvia....it’s the same everywhere

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract negotiations are currently taking place for the NVS Entresto contract. Anyone have thoughts about the possibility of it being renewed with the current coronavirus circumstances?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a coin flip. Positive is guide line changes and indication changes in entresto’s favor on the way. Negatives there is a good chance we are locked out of hospital group offices for another 2 to 3 months. The contract is a lot of overhead to carry for getting little return under those conditions. Really going to come down to long term big picture thinking or short term thinking by nvs. I can find another job easy. I am more worried what access looks like after things go back to normal.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly.....there is no going back to normal. Instead, we are all going to be welcomed to a new normal. I suspect, at least for primary care offices, things may become radically different.