Corporate Changes

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2018 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from a source in hr that there will be big changes at corporate very soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, Chris, for the teaser. Way to use this forum to start the prep work.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that. A real class act. HR comes through again.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoke to Chris once about an issue with my boss. Next day my boss jumped down my throat.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have fucked em both up. You can't let shit like that slide.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must remember HR's role is to protect the company, not the employee. Do NOT tell HR your stuff. It burned me badly, too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is your friend. Call us anonymously. If warranted, we will terminate your manager. Trust us, we are on your side. You wont be targeted yourself.

MyHrt@Spectrum

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks good to know. who do i call to get my boss fired?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Send in any info or documents anonymously and things will happen.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impossible to send in anything anonymously. It would be easily ascertained who I am by process of elimination. Look, you can already tell I am an American because I can spell. That narrows things down quickly.

Next, If I provide an overview of something that happened, you would know who I am immediately.

Let's play a game- I have stuff on both Anil and Pramod. Who am I?

Let's try another. I have stuff on Finance and am considering sharing with our ever present fiscal auditors. Who am I?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, I'll narrow it down more. I am very close to JT and know it's time to fire these r*****s like Pramod, Anil Hiteshi, Gajanan, Chander, Kiran R, Sanjay, Rajiv and few other Indians as they curse JT whole time now a days are good for nothing apart from being ex-CEO Rajesh Shrotriya's pub*c hair's dirt.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right. Joe needs his own team. Anyone hired by Dr. Raj can't be trusted. They will turn on Joe when the timing is right.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from CT that the reorganization will be taking place soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JT will use ethics & compliance violations to force them out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spectrum HR is a joke since Earl and Dyann left. Totally unprofessional. CT so inexperienced, can't even answer basic questions.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CT gave me the wrong answer on two occasions. But it's Spectrum, you know that place where VPs and EDs can't spell.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CT should go back to the gaming business. He's joke & not on JT's side.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spectrum Pharmaceuticals is just one big cluster every way you look at it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, but JT has got the stock way up. This helps us all.