1. Biotech IPO bonanza: Legend Biotech, Forma Therapeutics, Repare — COVID-19 could slow progress in reducing cancer death, NCI warns — ASCO 2020 news from Merck, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, more — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Corporate credit card and company car

Discussion in 'Serono' started by anonymous, Dec 16, 2016 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking at a position with EMD Serono. Does the company have a corporate card and if so is it Amex or Visa? Do you have company cars or car allowances? I know I can find this out later but with the holidays I will probably not be moving forward in the process until 2017 and just curious. Thank you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, are you allowed to use your personal credit card vs the company card if there is one?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate Master Card. Can not use personal cc. Company car or car allowance- your choice

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the kind reply. Happy Holidays!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the company car choices? Do people usually take the allowance, or company car?