Corporate Culture

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does it feel to still work for Merck? I left 4 years ago still had many friends there. I was just told about the significant cuts that have happened over the past 2 years. Most of them were displaced unfortunately. It used to be a good company to work for but it seems that it has changed drastically over the last 6-7 years.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you posting? You have no friends. If you did, you would not be posting on the boards about a job where you were fired 2 years ago.

Get over it. Stop being a r*****. Find something better to do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch! Somebody's been 'triggered!"

Why don't you find something better to do? I am sure all your deli hasn't been ordered for the week?

Remember, black olives only and please no Miracle Whip! Our office is Best Foods Mayo only!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It hasn't been "a good place to work" since the 90's.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The money is great and it's a easy job. For what I am paid I will get people extra black olives. That's not a problem. Unlike you I have a great personality and looks. If I am let go I will not look back. I am not going to post or read. You seem to be in a loveless marriage or lonely. Maybe the kids don't want to spend time with you. I am sorry for that.

Also I will remember no miracle whip. Like it even matters. The doctors always have time for me. They make sure I am in and out. 8 hours work in 5. They will do what I ask. Don't even need to explain stuff.

I am sorry for you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The money is great and it's a easy job. For what I am paid I will get people extra black olives. That's not a problem. Unlike you I have a great personality and looks. If I am let go I will not look back. I am not going to post or read. You seem to be in a loveless marriage or lonely. Maybe the kids don't want to spend time with you. I am sorry for that.

Also I will remember no miracle whip. Like it even matters. The doctors always have time for me. They make sure I am in and out. 8 hours work in 5. They will do what I ask. Don't even need to explain stuff.

I am sorry for you.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the sympathy cochise! Check back with me when that peach fuzz on your lip resembles more of a 'stache...The fact you value your "easy job" tells me how clueless you are and the trouble you will be in once you wake up, grow up, buck up, and face how grim reality can be once the catering gig ends...

So bitter. What's wrong with an easy job? I wish I had one. Get help. Seriously.