Corporate Firings

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2019 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear lots of rumbling going around. Any idea who is getting axed tomorrow?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tock.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quantity more than quality this time

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not understanding the reason behind the firings or the restructure as Bryan did a restructure already a few months after he took over. Now it’s yet another change.. wonder when they will stop and move on with the business.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well played Delp. You brought this bejak thing into our building and now he’s back and your out. Ivan and bejak will do all they can to clean out the evil biomet. Look at the list of layoffs and you will notice a common theme.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Zimmer Biomet divide runs deep! It’s never gotten better and the two companies have never become one.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not suprised they fired old biomet regime. Zb sucks and is looking for excuses. At least Twomey, Galloway and the others have plenty if money to survive. Anyone want to bet most of these new unemployed people will be working for exactech within 60 days!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The thingy mark despises biomet more than Roche despises being left out of main zbh Reorg. Your not a big deal Greg and the ache for a Warsaw (Connecticut) leadership position is real. Ivan imagines a place where everyone wins yet I ask why he has so many jobs. Did Belichick leave when he won titles? I get it you didn’t win.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nicely played at Christmas time Hanson. I assume you don’t give a sh@@ so not surprised. Please ensure beziak plays his college football song (Did he play football?) along with family feud at our anticipated sales meeting. It was epic. Also make us go to Los Angeles again on a holiday week. You are ingratiated into culture!He’s a leader.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s on the list?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aure didn't get canned did he? Spine is a thorn in the side for Hanson. He just wants stock price to hit 200. Can't get there with revenue growth, then he has to cut to add to the bottom line.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any listing of positions and/or people who were let go. I see Twomey....IMHO thats a real loss for ZB. The changes just keep happening and in a couple of years they will fill positions that were eliminated. No long term planning.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#winning
    #biometbyeandmissyou

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if it's true, but I've heard that many of those that were canned were offered a non-compete waiver if they resigned. Can anyone confirm?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the standard exit from the company

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just that the next round is coming soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile, the CT brain trust has two senior HR positions open that will "manage talent" and recruit. Middle mangers: get your resumes polished. See you on Linkedin!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will beighack take out the rest of biomet?
    Will sports continue to show products only to stay out of reach for sales force
    Will we discuss winning culture

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zimmer Biomet was the biggest Cluster F@&$ I’ve ever been associated with. From top down unbelievably chaotic and unorganized.