Corporate Firings

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2019 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next big round is first week of Feb. Not sure if execs will be involved or if it’s just the common folk of Warsaw.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget to wear your sports jersey to the sales meeting! They won't really lock us out if our plane is delayed causing us to be late for the 5 p.m. start, right? I mean, they can't even get me my inventory for knees on time

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tuesday is the day.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A.K.A. Termination Tuesday

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing like some blood in the water the day they report earnings to artificially prop up the stock price. Medallion Boy said he wouldn't do this, but he does it better than Dvorak

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supposedly looking at 600 entry levelers. We'll see

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks pretty widespread across Warsaw corporate. Lots of strange choices, some of the right people some of the wrong people. Nothing in the management chain yet - just the pawns. Anyone hear anything on the field side?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dover surgical. All of customer complaint dept and couple other people. Thinning the herd.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A couple of mid level guys were "asked to leave". Otherwise low level folks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who were the mid level guys?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as they are biomet it’s not a loss
    -bow tie bazyak

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got let go yesterday here in Florida! WTF

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some really good people are unemployed now....for what?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate profit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuel the growth ladies and gentlemen
    Corporate profits are people, people I tell you!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Hanson wanted to destroy trust and morale of those still with jobs, he succeeded. A lot of medallions went to the recycle bin this week!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the truth. Ironic that all of this comes on the heels of a corporate brain-washing series on building a culture within the company...such a joke.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“I can say today with confidence that everyone in the organization considers themselves part of one team”

That’s from Napoleon himself during its reporting of sales numbers. This is tyrannical.