Corporate Restructure

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2011 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grifols has had three NSMs in the last five years. During this time there has been over 100% turnover in managers (some regions have turned over twice), and almost 100% of sales people. Prepare to get fuc_ _ _.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the guy from Operations... Why do you think this about R&D? Who screwed you over there in the past to give you such a grudge?

If you're honest with yourself, you will realize that there are morons in all departments at every company. Talecris has them, Grifols has them, and even Google has them. It's all just a big game in the end. Strategy is key, and some will end winners and others losers. It's just the American way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is an NSM?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National Sales Manager. TPR get off this board

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, when the day actual comes when Grifols says “No way am I paying that guy for that amount” we would have had 2 years to make sure we were not in this situation. Most of us are willing to stay to the very end passing up new exciting fulfilling careers at new companies because much like the executive team we make fun of, we are hooked on the all mighty dollar and will need some serious rehab to break the habit. All of us left have started believing we are really worth this amount including the extra bonuses. The train slowed down long ago for us to jump off we just can’t!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is all part of the greedy business plan of Cerberus. The higher salaries are small potatoes compared to what they make on the deal. At least the US is getting it's Chrysler money back. We are all suckers. I hear over and over at other companies " we will never do it the Talecris way or we arent hiring from Talecris, are you kidding me." Good luck to us all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we can only count the days now until the deal is done. We'll be ok (I think). I am a bit concerned about the number of spontaneous mandatory meetings, though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those people not involved in the spontaneous mandatory meetings, is there anything substantial being discussed that you can share?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep moving forward as if we would any other day.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The deal just closed. Get ready for the changes....on both sides....announcement tomorrow.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah....no. The FTC staff does not meet until the first week of June, and then 6 other mergers will be approved. You are wrong sir.

This is not happening until then. End of story.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this sort of petty humor give you a good laugh? Hopefully you crawl back into your cave and stay there.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on how field sales will be structured?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is probably a reason that Immunology Reps are getting a retention bonus. This deal is too highly leveraged so it is going to affect all aspects of the business. Maybe not initially but within 6 months something will have to happen. Grifols gave up too much with Kedrion deal, etc.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The inclusion of Kedrion into the mix is short on latitude but long on platitude. The corporate menu will be a fungi filled octberfest with beer and bananas chief on the banquet table of discontent. Immodium D will be served with a succulent buffet featuring all the hot pockets you can eat in 15 minutes followed by krispy creme donuts covered in ginger slices soaked in hyper-tet.

stern will appear in a grass skirt that hanson sets on fire causing the sprinkler system to erupt.

after words every one parties down to star bucks for lattes a la gaither

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will perkins show up with his pants on the ground!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it depends. If it's the weekend Perkins may find his skirt on the ground! You get my drift?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Between CSL and Grifols I have been preparing to loose my job for 2 and half years now. I am just ready to know one way or the other. This waiting is horrible!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like Grifols management will be in RTP next week. The deal must be close to finalized if that is the case. FTC will probably rule next week in favor of the deal.

Is this what everyone else is hearing? What's the latest on integration plans?